• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Craigslist for Guns

ComSec

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Got this site up this week I hope it useful for people, Im so tired of all these anti gun websites, that ban ANYTHING gun related. So Im making as many gun sites as I can.

Local Firearms Classifieds -
http://www.DefianceArmory.com

If you see anything that could be added or changed, or find one of my many spelling errors let me know

Comsec

rodbender

imported post

Cool site, dude, thanks. Texas is a big place. You may want to add El Paso, Laredo, Lubbock, Amarillo, Waco, Brownsville,Abilene, Wichita Fallsand change Dallas to DFW or add Ft. Worth. Oh yeah Beaumont and Texarkana.

Overtaxed

imported post

How about a combination dating and "range buddy/shooting partner finder" site? I bought the domain armedandsingle.com a few months ago.

Overtaxed

imported post

As is your site! All I have is a parked domain - no development yet.
BTW - defiancearmory.com is a great name, and I think you have a great idea there!

As an aside, sometimes gun-related Craigslist postings make it through - I saw one in which someone wanted to trade their guns for a guitar! (Or was it the other way around?)

ComSec

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Overtaxed wrote:
As is your site! All I have is a parked domain - no development yet.
BTW - defiancearmory.com is a great name, and I think you have a great idea there!

As an aside, sometimes gun-related Craigslist postings make it through - I saw one in which someone wanted to trade their guns for a guitar! (Or was it the other way around?)

Well if you need any help let me know