• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Montana Home Invasion - 2 BG dead, 11yr old & Shotgun

45acpForMe

imported post

Urban Legend:Moderatorcan deletethe post

http://splodetv.com/shotgun-preteen-vs.-illegal-alien-home-invaders%3A

Shotgun preteen vs. Illegal alien Home Invaders:

Submitted by splode on Fri, 09/18/2009 - 15:22.

BUTTE, MONTANA

Shotgun preteen vs. Illegal alien Home Invaders:
Butte, Montana November 5, 2007

Two illegal aliens, Ralphel Resindez, 23, and Enrico Garza, 26, probably believed they would easily overpower home-alone 11 year old Patricia Harrington after her father had left their two-story home.

It seems the two crooks never learned two things: they were in Montana and Patricia had been a clay shooting champion since she was nine.

Patricia was in her upstairs room when the two men broke through the front door of the house. She quickly ran to her father's room and grabbed his 12 gauge Mossberg 500 shotgun.

Resindez was the first to get up to the second floor only to be the first to catch a near point blank blast of buckshot from the 11-year-old's knee crouch aim. He suffered fatal wounds to his abdomen and genitals.

When Garza ran to the foot of the stairs, he took a blast to the left shoulder and staggered out into the street where he bled to death before medical help could arrive.

It was found out later that Resindez was armed with a stolen 45 caliber handgun he took from another home invasion robbery. That victim, 50-year-old David 0Burien, was not so lucky. He died from stab wounds to the chest.

Ever wonder why good stuff never makes NBC, CBS, PBS, MSNBC, CNN, or ABC news........ an 11 year old girl, properly trained, defended her home, and herself...... against two murderous, illegal immigrants...... and she wins,
She is still alive.

Now that is Gun Control !

Thought for the day:

Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant' is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist'

FunkTrooper

imported post

Heartless_Conservative wrote:
FunkTrooper wrote:
Wow this story was definitely created by someone who really hate brown people.
Because clearly, illegal aliens never, ever commit crimes against citizens.
Did you not read this part

Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant' is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist'
Of course all people commit crimes, knowing that the story is fake and given the way it was written we can see clearly the bias this person has against so called "illegals".
Just because a person breaks a "law" doesn't necessarily make them a dangerous criminal.

Heartless_Conservative

imported post

Just because a person breaks a "law" doesn't necessarily make them a dangerous criminal.
It does if the law he breaks is the one that says he isn't allowed to break into houses and rob people. The simple fact is that illegal aliens commit crimes far in excess of their proportion of the population (not unlike the other elephent int he room, inner city blacks), the reason relatively few people care is because most illegal alien violence is commited against other illegal aliens (the same with inner city criminals). Of course, since illegal aliens tend to have less wealth than other prospective targets, the trend has been for illegal alien gangs (and solo criminals) to branch out to target the wealthier areas and groups. The story in the OP is simply an expression of people's growing concern with the violence being committed by illegal aliens. Of course since race-baiters have never cared for actual facts, I don't really expect this message to reach you.

*typos

FunkTrooper

imported post

It does if the law he breaks is the one that says he isn't allowed to break into houses and rob people.

I'm not arguing that it's okay to break into other peoples homes I'm saying just because someone breaks the law by entering this country doesn't make them a violent criminal out to harm others.

The simple fact is that illegal aliens commit crimes far in excess of their proportion of the population (not unlike the other elephent int he room, inner city blacks), the reason relatively few people care is because most illegal alien violence is commited against other illegal aliens (the same with inner city criminals).

The simple fact, what fact? You point to no evidence to back up your claim, did you know that [size="-1"][font="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"]a 2007 study by the Immigration Policy Center found that immigrants, whether legal or illegal, were substantially less likely to commit crimes or to be incarcerated than U.S. citizens. (I'll try to dig up the link after class)

It seems you want to buy what the media sells about illegal immigrants just like people buy into anti-gun hysteria dished out by the same people.

[/font][/size]
The story in the OP is simply an expression of people's growing concern with the violence being committed by illegal aliens.
Yes that maybe so, however some people are concerned more with people like us owning guns than they are about driving to work in the morning when we are statistically more likely to be killed in an auto accident (I wont bother citing this since I'm sure we both know the data).

Of course since race-baiters have never cared for actual facts, I don't really expect this message to reach you.

I'm surprised you would resort to an ad hominem attack, I wonder if your doing this to avoid the debate becuase if I don't accept your so called facts (which I do not) then I am just a "race-baiter" who doesn't care about evidence.

I'm not going to further this argument if your going to be basing your responses on your own assumptions about myself. I'm not calling you a racist for what you are arguing and I apologize if you believe that I have.

protector84

imported post

Why is it every time someone states the cold honest truth about something, that somebody has to play the race card? I live in Arizona and virtually every violent crime that makes the news is perpetrated by illegal aliens from Mexico. Also about 90% of the 911 calls I have placed reporting criminals were of suspects described as "Hispanics" Call it racist or not, who is committing the bulk of the crimes? The facts don't lie.

noname762

imported post

protector84 wrote:
Why is it every time someone states the cold honest truth about something, that somebody has to play the race card? I live in Arizona and virtually every violent crime that makes the news is perpetrated by illegal aliens from Mexico. Also about 90% of the 911 calls I have placed reporting criminals were of suspects described as "Hispanics" Call it racist or not, who is committing the bulk of the crimes? The facts don't lie.

Just 2 fewer dirtbags on the street. Personally I agree 110% with Protector84 about BGs who happen to be illegals. Amen brother.

okboomer

imported post

Heartless_Conservative wrote:
<<snip>> The simple fact is that illegal aliens commit crimes far in excess of their proportion of the population (not unlike the other elephent int he room, inner city blacks), the reason relatively few people care is because most illegal alien violence is commited against other illegal aliens (the same with inner city criminals).<<snip>>
Or, those who do care are called racists ... regardless of the fact that I have friends of other ethnicities, I have been labeled a racist for having an opinion about the recently enacted law limiting employers, bankers, and landlords from doing business with illegal aliens.

And the way the drug trade in my home town works, the Mexicans bring it up from Old Mexico (but there are two rival factions), one faction sells to the Native Americans and Blacks, the other one sells to the Native Americans and the Whites. Then the Mexicans haul it north across the boarder to another state.

And that doesn't even take into account that the local White and Black folks that cook their own.

This is a small mid-west town and if it goes on this much here, then you'd better bet that it is even more insidious and prevelant in larger metros.

Oh, yeah, I missed the Asians, Eastern and Mid-eastern ... they are in the affluent part of town, cooking just down the street from the bankers and doctors, and they mostly sell to the White folks for distribution.

And all of 'em got pharmacueticals to sell.

It ain't a skin color thing, it's whether or not you got here the 'right way' or not.

Statesman

imported post

protector84 wrote:
Two reasons.

1) They have no fact based arguments.

2) Playing the race card works, because there is a stigma attached to it.

protector84

imported post

Crime is getting so out of control in society and the government--particularly on the federal level--is so completely lax about enforcing it that it is going to eventually get to the point where the only way criminals can be stopped is with bullets.

mr.magnum

imported post

protector84 wrote:
Crime is getting so out of control in society and the government--particularly on the federal level--is so completely lax about enforcing it that it is going to eventually get to the point where the only way criminals can be stopped is with bullets.
Couldn't agree with you more! I believe we are standing on that threshold now, otherwise none of us would carry guns, openly or concealed. I know I don't carry mine because it makes me feel tough or invincible, but rather because there are alot of people in this world who have no concern or feeling of value for your life, they are only interested in what they can TAKE from you. Besides, I don't have a police cruiser following me everywhere I go to ensure my safety!