• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Adopt a highway or OC Picnic in Vancouver??

Pavegunner

imported post

I wanted to test the waters to see if there are any Vancouver Patriotswho would be interested in doing some future OC charity or maybe putting together an OC picnic.

PoppaGary

imported post

I, and perhaps the wife, would be up for a picnic or something.

I have only been to one event/get-together and that was a breakfast in the Orchards area.

I was just telling her the other day that I need to get up North for one of the litter pick-up days. This month I not only spaced that event out, but forgot about the swap meet at Clark Rifles!

Orchards Park and some of the other parks have covered areas in case it rains, but most are on a first come basis.

Gary

JOESEEB

imported post

I would be interested as well. If its during the week I could only attend after 2:30pm. as for weekends saturdays work really well for me. just let me know