• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Where to shoot around saginaw? Not Duncan's.

qqq1

imported post

I need a place to shoot in the saginaw, mi area. An indoor pistol range would be nice but an outdoor range that is kept accessible during winter is ok. Will join a club if needed. I guess I would mostly be shooting my pistol, although I do have a couple carbines/rifle/shotgun I would like to use occasionally. I have been treated VERY poorly in Duncans on 2 separate occasions and will not go back. (No, I wasn't doing anything stupid. They were being total jerks for no reason.)

qqq1

imported post

I did just realize this isn't a michigan section like I normaly look at. And yes if you knew about saginaw, then you wouldn't have to ask. If you had no idea what saginaw is why did you bother posting?

mustangkiller

imported post

qqq1 wrote:
I did just realize this isn't a michigan section like I normaly look at. And yes if you knew about saginaw, then you wouldn't have to ask. If you had no idea what saginaw is why did you bother posting?
some people should really pay attention.saginaw's location is in his post and under his name.

r6-rider

imported post

mustangkiller wrote:
qqq1 wrote:
some people should really pay attention.saginaw's location is in his post and under his name.
yea like people who come late and dont know what theyre talking about

qqq1

imported post

Wow r6-rider, you must be someone really cool cause you can act like a total ass on the internet. Trust me, we are all impressed. Do I ever wish I could be just like you. Now why don't you go and play and let the big boys talk.