Thread: Anyone here in Yuma?

Post imported post

Anyone here live in Yuma? Looks like i'm almost the only one down here, you all are up in either Phoenix or Tucson! Feel kinda lonely.

Post imported post

My god I guess I am the only one down here. :shock:

Post imported post

I drove through Yuma once if that helps
    Freedom is a bit like sex, when your getting it you take it for granted, when you're not you want it bad, other people get mad at you for having it and others want to take it away from you so only they have it.

Post imported post

Not really. So now Yuma's nothing more than a rest area.

Centurion

Post imported post

Yes, I am here in Yuma. I teach concealed weapons courses here and am relatively active politically for open carry and RKBA.

Post imported post

Iwas stationed in Yuma (MCAS) as a Navy Ordie back durin' the 'Nam war. Semi-permanent gunnery det (F-8's) outta Miramar. 'Place ain't even recognizable now. Too many Kommiefornians spillin' over from Winterhaven. Reds Roost is gone too. (sniff)

Post imported post

I wonder how doable it would be to have an open carry dinner at the Golden Coral down here? I wonder how many people would attend? If it's any less than 30 than it would probably be best just to stick with area's where more people attend. How often are they held?

Centurion

Post imported post

I have open carried at golden corral numerous times. I think we could get a decent showing if it pubilcized correctly. It would take some work. I would like to see a "second amendment day" proclamation by the county board, encouraging people to celebrate Yuma's heritage by carrying openly. Lots of projects, not enough time!

Post imported post

I like that idea, and would be willing to help make it happen. Alot of times what I do is give Richard a call over at Sprauges and ask him to help spread the word on different things that people to need to be aware of. If you provided them,I'm sure he'd be happy to post a fewstacks of "open carry dinner flyers" at each one of his store counters near the register. Same for mike at coin and gun. I also contact local news teams, and of course the daily sun to print things in the events column.