• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

strange question on caring while treasure hunting in CA, AZ and NV

gregmulac

imported post

New to forum, strange question on caring while treasure hunting in CA, AZ and NV

I am going to winter in the Needles area and in one day will be in all three states, any advice or suggestions on this would be great, and since I am a resident of PA it really gets interesting. Mostly I will be on blm and open range land doing gold prospecting and metal detecting. Thanks for any ideas. Still have time to figure all this out since its still around 110 degrees here and will not start till it gets a bit cooler.

r6-rider

imported post

well, i can only speak for AZ but this state doesnt care. im pretty sure all BLM doesnt have a problem with you carrying. besides im sure your not going to see a whole lot of people anyways and if you do it will probly just be LE checking to make sure your not doing anything your not supposed to, and if you arent allowed to carry (which i highly HIGHLY doubt) theyll just tell you to put it in your car. its the indian land you gotta watch out for around here, they will f*** you like you cant imagine

gregmulac

imported post

thanks for that one, and I have all ready seen the Indian land and how they are and that was just driving down the wrong road with out the proper permit. not very friendly.