Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What do you carry

Post imported post

I know there are other threads on the site about what people carry but,lets start from scratch.

I carry a Springfield Armory XD Compact Bi-Tone 45 ACPEquiped with the xs nighters on her everyday,and night.Alongwith either a Taurus Millennium PT1119mm Luger or a Rossi M971 .357 MAG as my back-up banger. And I also have a CRKT Triumpth N.E.C.K knife in a pocket somewhere on my person.

Post imported post

H&K USP Compact 40

Post imported post

Taurus PT111 Mil Pro 9x19 or CZ 82 9x18

Anything I post may be my opinion and not the law... you are responsible to do your own verification.

Blackstone (1753-1765) maintains that "the law holds that it is better that ten guilty persons escape than that one innocent suffer."

Post imported post

For some reason I can't get pics I just took to upload, but I carry a P220 in a Safariland 6280 on a Raine belt. I use a GI 1911 mag pouch from the Vietnam era, but with the Alice clips removed and the stitching from the center removed so it can be secured to the belt in a sideways manner. I have a nice leather Galls pouch, but I prefer the GI version.

I would also still carry a large knife as a backup weapon and as a tool if I was still in a free state, but it's not a legal thing to do in Michigan at this time. :X
    Answer every question about open carry in Michigan you ever had with one convenient and free book- http://libertyisforeveryone.com/open-carry-resources/

The complete and utter truth can be challenged from every direction and it will always hold up. Accordingly there are few greater displays of illegitimacy than to attempt to impede free thought and communication.

Post imported post

1911 Kimber compact custom .45

*Edit oh and thanks to a little shadetree gun smithing my clips both hold one more round with no feed issues yet :celebrate

Post imported post

Michigander wrote:
    For some reason I can't get pics I just took to upload, but I carry a P220 in a Safariland 6280 on a Raine belt. I use a GI 1911 mag pouch from the Vietnam era, but with the Alice clips removed and the stitching from the center removed so it can be secured to the belt in a sideways manner. I have a nice leather Galls pouch, but I prefer the GI version.

I would also still carry a large knife as a backup weapon and as a tool if I was still in a free state, but it's not a legal thing to do in Michigan at this time. :X
    Ah, but there is a clause that says if it can be used for hunting or fishing, you can carry it. I carry a relatively large buck knife occasionally in a sheath on my belt. It's a non-folding knife, with a blade about 4 1/2 inches long. Local ordinances probably prohibit possession occasionally, but I've never been approached about it, even when I go in for a bar burger.
    "Fault always lies in the same place, my fine babies: with him weak enough to lay blame." - Cort

Gun control is like trying to reduce Drunk Driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars.

Sentio aliquos togatos contra me conspirare.

The answer to "1984" is "
    1776"

With freedom comes much responsibility. It is for this reason so many are loathe to exercise it.

Post imported post

Post imported post

FatboyCykes wrote:
    That is one SEXY gun right there,I got a Compact Bi-Tone 45 and I love it. When I die and layed in the ground it is going with me. Im sure I will still need protection in hell,I hope that hell has a range also.

Post imported post

I carry a gun...duh!

Post imported post

T Vance wrote:
    I carry a gun...duh!
    HAHA, I would hope so.

Post imported post

I'm very poor. But I make do.

Kel-Tec .380 P3AT

H&R 930 .22 - 9shot

Post imported post

I have always like those little keltechs and have heard nothing but good from those that have them!!
    Anything I post may be my opinion and not the law... you are responsible to do your own verification.

Blackstone (1753-1765) maintains that "the law holds that it is better that ten guilty persons escape than that one innocent suffer."

Post imported post

autosurgeon wrote:
    I have always like those little keltechs and have heard nothing but good from those that have them!!
    Yeah, it's a pretty good gun so far. The price is great, and when I CC, it fits nicely into my pocket or my side holster.

I don't like to OC it because it's such a small gun. For some reason I have this belief that it's less intimidating to a would-be criminal. When I OC, I OC the .22 and have my .380 in my pocket because the .22 revolver would be very difficult to determine the caliber and a lot more of the gun shows.

Plus, if anyone ever tried to grab my OC gun, I would be able to get my .380 on them rather quickly. (Hope to hell this never happens, and if a LEO does it... sigh...)

Sorry... I went bit off topic. Start a new thread if ya wanna discuss my off topic stuff ;p

Post imported post

Post imported post

M&P 9c

Post imported post

ethernetweb wrote:
    I'm very poor. But I make do.

Kel-Tec .380 P3AT

H&R 930 .22 - 9shot
    brah it beats throwing rocks!! If they go pop and lead comes flyin out alls good!!

I had to give up my S-10 short bed 30 over 283 4 speed to get mine. So I hear ya!! No shame in the game at least your in it!

Post imported post

For everyone that has a Ruger SR9, if you have had it long how well do you like it? my mom just got one about 2 weeks ago and don`t relly know the track record on them.

Post imported post

My new baby!

Post imported post

wally1120 wrote:
    For everyone that has a Ruger SR9, if you have had it long how well do you like it? my mom just got one about 2 weeks ago and don`t relly know the track record on them.
    All of my replies in regards to a SR9.

http://www.migunowners.org/forum/showthread.php?t=49278

http://www.migunowners.org/forum/sho...mp;postcount=5

http://www.migunowners.org/forum/sho...p;postcount=13

Post imported post

Well the SR9 sounds like a decent little gun,Nights sights will probley come out for the gun fairly soon for it. Also looking to get a holster for it,Any ideas? she dont want to spend 50-60 bucks like I did for my serpa for my springer.

Post imported post

wally1120 wrote:
    Well the SR9 sounds like a decent little gun,Nights sights will probley come out for the gun fairly soon for it. Also looking to get a holster for it,Any ideas? she dont want to spend 50-60 bucks like I did for my serpa for my springer.
    EBAY

Post imported post

Yeah she wants to try holsters before she buys one,Then Im sure she will hit ebay. I should have jumped on there to get my serpa but,didn`t want to wait for it to get to me. She is going to have a CPL soon and has a smartcarry but, that is not the way she wants to carry grabbing a spot that shouldn`t be grabbing a spot you dont want to be grabbing a gun when you are worked up,for a guy anyway.

Post imported post

I carry a few different guns....

Glock 29(10mm) in a Blade-Tech or in an MTAC IWB

Glock 26(9mm) in a Galco Stow-n-Go IWB

Glock 23(.40) in a MTAC iwb

Post imported post

I am thinking about getting a glock later down the road,I am unsure if I am going to though with all of the bad news that has been going around from all of my gun buddies that have experience with just about every gun that is on the market.

Post imported post

I like to carry these

wow my pics wont show up

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast