• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

just got one of my pistols refinished

steble01

imported post

Very pleased with this refinishing job.....he uses kg gunkote and also does some custom work on 1911's http://www.southridgearms.net

dave is a very cool guy to talk to and did a very fine job (to include all the internals) for a very reasonable price. so just a heads up, heres a good local refinisher.

BEFORE:
P1020322.jpg

AFTER:
P1020599.jpg

MY TWO PERSONAL DEFENDERS:cool: Beretta 92FS / S&W Model 642
P1020605.jpg

woodsman

imported post

Dave is a good friend of mine and has refinished several guns for me and some of

my family members. He does a fantastic job and his turn around time is excellent.

steble01

imported post

thanks for the compliments guys......Dave is a really good guy to deal with. and all credit should go to him for this.....the hardest thing i had to do in the whole process was to pick a color......he is very accommodating and went out of his way to show me some other cool stuff as well.

and yes....turn around time is very quick