Thread: Candidate for san diego sheriff

Post imported post

I was at the El Cajon Gun exchange yesterday and saw flyers in there for Jay LaSuer for the office of sheriff of San Diego county. I was reading the little handout and seen his website http://sheriffjay.org/and he looks to be on the side of gun owners and their right to protect themselves. Was wondering if anyone else has an opinion on him or heard anything about him? If the things Ive read so far are true things might be a little easier for us in San Diego County.
    "Sooner or later we all must die. Warriors choose to do so on their feet, standing between their enemies and those they hold dear. With a weapon in their hands. Cowards choose to do so on their bellies. Unarmed."
    - Dave Gell (inspired by author David Weber)

"The tragic history of civilian disarmament cries a warning against any systematic attempts to render innocent citizens ill-equipped to defend themselves from tyrant terrorists, despots or oppressive majorities,"
    - Daniel Schmutter

Post imported post

Check this post out http://opencarry.mywowbb.com/forum4/31482.html

From all of my research and being at the debate any of the 3 other canidates are better than Gore.

Michael
    New to OPEN CARRY in California? Click and read this first...
    Stolen from ConditionThree because it can't be stressed enough.

Post imported post

Jay is definitely our guy. He is the only one with enough background to beat Bill Gore. Please help support him.

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter

Post imported post

Generally speaking, LaSuer says: If you're legal to buy/own a gun in California, you should be able to carry a gun in California.

Bruce Ruff is a nightmare. I heard him speak about Open Carry at a gun rights meeting . He said: "If I see you carrying a gun, I'm going to 'take you down'."

Post imported post

flintlock tom wrote:
    Generally speaking, LaSuer says: If you're legal to buy/own a gun in California, you should be able to carry a gun in California.

Bruce Ruff is a nightmare. I heard him speak about Open Carry at a gun rights meeting . He said: "If I see you carrying a gun, I'm going to 'take you down'."

Wow! I didn't get to hear his stance on UOC but i believe he said he's for "Shall Issue" ccw. Which in a "May Issue" state like California it is basically up to the sheriff and it can become a shall issue county.

Over all LaSuer has my vote. But IMHO any of the other three are better than Gore. Especially on the CCW issue.

Michael

New to OPEN CARRY in California? Click and read this first...
    Stolen from ConditionThree because it can't be stressed enough.