• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Another new guy

Specter

imported post

Hello Everyone, been lurking around the forums reading up on everything for a couple weeks now. Ive been carrying concealed for a few years and didn't know open carry was even legal until i found this site and read up on it.

I started OCing around my place for a little while as soon as I read about it, trying to get used to it. I took my wife shooting the other day and on the way home stopped by the local movie rental place to grab a movie. Was already OCing and decided I might as well try it out in the store. Well it turned out nobody was in there besides the me ,the wife and the clerk. The person behind the desk either didn't notice or didn't care about me carrying. Even though my first little experience was uneventful i figured i would share it. Although i guess all OC should be uneventful.