• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OPEN CARRY MEETUP SAN DIEGO

SDPISTOLGRIP

imported post

I think that a restaurant is going to be our only option at this point. I will look into it today and get back with everyone. Either way this Saturday as soon as I figure out where I will let everyone know. I am open for suggestions also.

Chrisc411

imported post

I would love to attend but chances are i'd be late cause of work, way things are i might not get out till 11am or later. But lemme know time and a placeand ill do my best to try and meet up with you guys as soon as im off

Chrisc411

imported post

pullnshoot25 wrote:
chewy352 wrote:
Hey if you don't mind what is your opinion on the Leisure Lagoon area? Will you be coming to the BBQ?

Michael
I do not think so, though that may depend.

That area looks to be in a city/county park. If so, then it is a no-go for this sort of event. The former is a 100 dollar infraction. The latter is a misdemeanor (I believe)
Ithink the county considers it a prak but im not sure what about fiesta island?

chewy352

imported post

Chrisc411 wrote:
pullnshoot25 wrote:
chewy352 wrote:
Hey if you don't mind what is your opinion on the Leisure Lagoon area? Will you be coming to the BBQ?

Michael
I do not think so, though that may depend.

That area looks to be in a city/county park. If so, then it is a no-go for this sort of event. The former is a 100 dollar infraction. The latter is a misdemeanor (I believe)
Ithink the county considers it a prak but im not sure what about fiesta island?

Fiesta island can be located on the City of San Diego parks and recreation web site under parks and open space. I think we're stuck with private businesses, however we can still be visible if we find a restaurant with patio seating on the side walk. Seaport village may be a good location. No schools. May be we could tour the USS Midway lol.

Michael

SDPISTOLGRIP

imported post

I agree that seaport village is a good meeting area. I was thinking we could all meet At 11:30 on the grass area near where the guy with all the parrots is? Let me know who all is interested in attending and we will just have this a meet and greet and we can discuss planning a cookout for a later date.