Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: bremerton area

Post imported post

Hi, I am new to the forums and i love what i'm reading so far.

Does anyone OC on a regular basis in the Bremerton area? I have not seen a single person OC'ing yet in this area. I have only done it a couple times like getting gas and stopping by the quickie mart, nobody has said anything to me, either they didn't see it or didn't care. Would anyone want toget together for lunch or something. I just need to get my confidence up i guess.

Have a greatday everyone!

Post imported post

deepseawick wrote:
    Hi, I am new to the forums and i love what i'm reading so far.

Does anyone OC on a regular basis in the Bremerton area? I have not seen a single person OC'ing yet in this area. I have only done it a couple times like getting gas and stopping by the quickie mart, nobody has said anything to me, either they didn't see it or didn't care. Would anyone want toget together for lunch or something. I just need to get my confidence up i guess.

Have a greatday everyone!

I used to live in Bremerton, moved in the last year or so to Gig Harbor. I oced all over the place. In fact I lived just outside the Naval Base pedestrian entrance so I was OCing right in front of all the MP's.

Never had a problem in Bremerton though. Just a couple in Gig Harbor. I'd be more than happy to travel up and have a get together sometime. Give me a PM with some more details.

ETA. Welcome to OCDO!!
    DISCLAIMER: This post may contain libertarian ideas and language that are consistent with the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution, including a belief in liberty, rule of law, and natural rights. It may also contain opinions critical of government and the tyrannies being committed by such. If you are an authoritarian, statist, or other freedom hater, side effects of reading this post may include high blood pressure, loose stool, severe genital itching, and diarrhea of the mouth.

Post imported post

I've OCed in Bremerton on occasion. I live up in Poulsbo. Had one run in with Poulsbo PD a couple years ago but it has been smooth sailing since. We've only had a couple get togethers over here and they've always been on Sunday so I haven't been able to make it.
    "The very atmosphere of firearms anywhere and everywhere restrains evil interference - they deserve a place of honor with all that's good" - George Washington
    "Among the many misdeeds of the British rule in India, history will look upon the act of depriving a whole nation of arms, as the blackest." - Mahatma Gandhi

As always, insert standard IANAL disclaimer here.

Post imported post

Heya, welcome to the forum. Marine stationed at bangor here and I open carryin silverdale and bremerton all the time.....no issues, just some funny looks every now and then......Wait I take that back. I was kicked out of the brothers motorsports shop a year ago while trying to purchase a service package. Guess they didn't want my business. Perhaps a Bremerton meet is in order. I'm down for a small get together. Hows wednsday sound?

Post imported post

sempercarry wrote:
    Heya, welcome to the forum. Marine stationed at bangor here and I open carryin silverdale and bremerton all the time.....no issues, just some funny looks every now and then......Wait I take that back. I was kicked out of the brothers motorsports shop a year ago while trying to purchase a service package. Guess they didn't want my business. Perhaps a Bremerton meet is in order. I'm down for a small get together. Hows wednsday sound?
    I'm in. I have Wed. off. Can I go? I promise I'll leave the USMC jokes home!

Post imported post

Me too! last get together was out at saris on 8-15.

how about dennys, at kitsap way and hwy 3?

ive CCd for years, only OCd 4 times (because of all that i have learned from this forum) since july 22. my 1st time was at 11th & callow safeway, everything went just right, nothing happened!

why dont you start a new thread to get everybody to come to a get together in bremerton?

EMNofSeattle wrote: Your idea of freedom terrifies me. So you are actually right. I am perfectly happy with what you call tyranny.....

“If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin.”

Stand up for your Rights,, They have no authority on their own...

All power is inherent in the people,
    it is their right and duty to be at all times ARMED!

Post imported post

Great area to OC, I spend most of my time in Silverdale, but I know that most of the BPD guys are up to speed. Most of the people here in the county don't say much. I think in all the time that I have OC'd here I have had one negative encounter. I do stay clear of the places that are in the do not patronize list like Costco...but thats really about it... Welcome to OCDO...

Post imported post

sempercarry, I just send you a PM, my trigger finger send it out with out a subject line.

Dart

Post imported post

not sure if i can make it on Wed. What time are we talking about? i have a couple medical appt on wed. you guys set a time and i'll make it if i can.

Post imported post

I'm in Port Orchard and I OC EVERYWHERE. I don't make it out to Bummertown much, but when I do, I OC. I even OCed on that cool naval ship museum. I got hassled once at Sizzler, but once the manager learned it was perfectly legal he appologized and gave me a bunch of cupons for the salad buffett.

Once the real cold weather comes though I'll be CCing just because I'll be wearing a warm coat.

I would like to participate, but I'll be out of town from this Wed-Sat.

Post imported post

2, 4, 5 A defender wrote:
    Me too! last get together was out at saris on 8-15.

how about dennys, at kitsap way and hwy 3?

ive CCd for years, only OCd 4 times (because of all that i have learned from this forum) since july 22. my 1st time was at 11th & callow safeway, everything went just right, nothing happened!

why dont you start a new thread to get everybody to come to a get together in bremerton?
    You named the place, now give us a time. We have 2 for sure. You Tacoma boys are surely welcome! I set it up last time and we had 10 show up. Gunny G? Ironmonger, that's walking distance for you. Bat? Trigger Dr.?

Post imported post

I am off wed, i have to drop the wife off for her work around 3:30, but other than that i am free =D
    ~ ENCLAVE vmc ~
    The Enclave is looking for patriotic motorcycle riders in Washington State who support liberty and freedom for all. ~ Check us out!
    ~
    * " To be swayed neither by the opponent nor by his sword is the essence of swordsmanship." - Miyamoto Musashi.

Post imported post

how about 4 pm tomorrow 9-23?
    EMNofSeattle wrote: Your idea of freedom terrifies me. So you are actually right. I am perfectly happy with what you call tyranny.....

“If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin.”

Post imported post

Yup, O.K.

Post imported post

Where?
    Perhaps if you would use a real computer you wouldn't have to apologize for not being able to do so many things on the internet!

Post imported post

jeeper1 wrote:
    Where?
    PLANNED OCDO LUNCH 9-23-09 4PM DENNYS!

hwy 3 and kitsap way

Post imported post

Thank you.
    Perhaps if you would use a real computer you wouldn't have to apologize for not being able to do so many things on the internet!

Post imported post

I'm working 'til 8.

Post imported post

Trigger Dr wrote:
    I'm working 'til 8.
    this came up so fast it prob wont work for many. im gonna start a new plan for a get together with a lead time of 2 weeks so we can find the best time and place for a bunch of us .

Post imported post

Sounds good to me 4 pm

Post imported post

I OC every day in bremerton. I have to work late but maybe I can sneak out for "lunch"

Post imported post

4 of us showed up. squeak, macilchite, deepseawick, and me.

had a nice visit, the place was deserted, went from 4 to 5:15.

Post imported post

sorry i couldnt be there....uncle sam was generous and gave us (10 Marines) 10000 rounds of 9mm and 1500 rds of 00 buck that needed to get shot......took us a while.....what a rough day

Post imported post

End of the year NCEA burn-off is so much fun.

I am hoping to be Bremerton bound myself next year, (USS Just Clean Something).

Post imported post

unknownsailor wrote:
    End of the year NCEA burn-off is so much fun.

I am hoping to be Bremerton bound myself next year, (USS Just Clean Something).
    maybe you should start a new thread; whatsa ncea burn-off?

hurry up and come home, weve missed you, were gonna have a pickinic.

in 1971-75 i was on the uss coffee grounds in S.D.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast