• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

McGinn Up Coming Town Hal Meetings

redboneshadow

imported post

If interested in showing up and expressing your views on his support of the
illegal gun ban:

April Thomas
McGinn for Mayor
253 651 6062

9/23/2009 Highpoint Library: 430pm
9/24/2009 Prince Hall Grand Lodge: 8pm
9/26/2009 Magnuson Park/Brig Building/View Ridge Room: 2pm
9/26/2009 Greenlake Public Library: 4pm
9/27/2009 Leif Erickson Hall: 2pm
9/27/2009 Magnolia Community Center: 4pm

Statesman

imported post

I think it would be good to start off a speech with the ridiculousness of the phrase "illegal gun ban". Illegal guns are already banned? Duh?

This is more likely about banning legal guns. I hope someone takes video of these meetings and posts them to youtube, and here. :)

redboneshadow

imported post

I was at the meeting Saturday. I read the State Constitution Article 24 on that the ban is illegal. He just stated we will see if the state has any authority. I asked him if he was going to uphold the illegal ban and he said yes. Just want to make people aware of what he is and I will find out about the other candidate soon what his beliefs are. Have a friend whose son had breakfast with him yesterday.

j2l3

imported post

If you are actually in Federal Way, you won't get to vote for either. However, I don't think we will like the response from either one.