• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Nude, Gun-Wielding 91-Year-Old Man Helps Make Arrest of Home Intruder

ArnoldsPupil

imported post

"JUMPED OUT OF BED"...lol...thats me clearing the house at night when i hear a noise...ROFL
Just seen thison FOX[/b]

[/b]

LAKE WORTH, Fla.— Authorities say a 91-year-old man in South Florida jumped out out of bed naked and held an intruder breaking into his house at gunpoint until deputies arrived.[/b]

The Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office said Robert E. Thompson was awoken Saturday morning after a burglar climbed his backyard fence and was met by his charging dog, Rettt, a Rottweiler and Doberman Pinscher mix. Thompson heard the commotion, grabbed his .38-caliber revolver and phoned police without ever getting dressed.

Deputies say Thompson fired a warning shot at 26-year-old Jose Pasqual after the intruder started to come toward him. Pasqual was booked in the Palm Beach County Jail and did not immediately have an attorney.

OPS MARINE

imported post

N6ATF wrote:
Gahhh, warning shot.

:banghead:
I know what you mean. Not to be disparaging of Mr. Thompson's situation, but my first warning shot is going to be center mass. In the event the subject does not get the message, I will place that second round as close as I can to the first.

Hendu024

imported post

OPS MARINE wrote:
N6ATF wrote:
Gahhh, warning shot.

:banghead:
I know what you mean. Not to be disparaging of Mr. Thompson's situation, but my first warning shot is going to be center mass. In the event the subject does not get the message, I will place that second round as close as I can to the first.
+1