Thread: Next gun show

Post imported post

Anyone know about the next gun show? I heard there is one this weekend. If son, anyone know anything about it? If there is one, we will probably get our guns there, early.

Post imported post

Here is the schedule for the Crossroads of the West gun shows. The next one is this weekend, 26th and 27th of September at the Southtowne Expo Center. There is also a discount coupon for $1 off. The link to that is on the left.
    http://www.crossroadsgunshows.com/gunsched.htm

Post imported post

Awesome, thanks for the information. Maybe we will wait until the November show.

Campaign Veteran

Post imported post

what is your guys opinion on the gun shows now?

It been almost a year since the first gun show before our new president was in office.

It it worth it to go to a gun show any more to find a good deal on ammo or anything?

I havent been to one since almost a year ago.

(oh and HI!)

Post imported post

I doubt you would find a good deal on anything at the gun show. Last time I went the prices were either the same as the dealers, or higher. IMO, it would be better to get them at the stores. You might be able to find more ammo at the gun show, but there are so many people trying to get it, it's really not worth waiting for. I didn't go to the most recent show, but the one before that was ridiculous. Pretty much a total waste of time and money.

Campaign Veteran

Post imported post

Seriously....

people are still trying to get tons of ammo? I thought I might be over by now

Post imported post

mqondo wrote:
    I doubt you would find a good deal on anything at the gun show. Last time I went the prices were either the same as the dealers, or higher. IMO, it would be better to get them at the stores. You might be able to find more ammo at the gun show, but there are so many people trying to get it, it's really not worth waiting for. I didn't go to the most recent show, but the one before that was ridiculous. Pretty much a total waste of time and money.
    Thanks for the information.

Post imported post

Actually I went to the last one and there was TONS of ammo, mind you I did go on the first day, and early but there was double the ammo booths they normally had, and some of them were HUGE booths with pallets upon pallets of ammo.

I am going specificly for ammo this time, they had tons last time, to bad my wallet was a bit to light to stock up .