• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Next gun show

Spideynw

imported post

Anyone know about the next gun show? I heard there is one this weekend. If son, anyone know anything about it? If there is one, we will probably get our guns there, early.

usSiR

Campaign Veteran
imported post

what is your guys opinion on the gun shows now?

It been almost a year since the first gun show before our new president was in office.

It it worth it to go to a gun show any more to find a good deal on ammo or anything?

I havent been to one since almost a year ago.

(oh and HI!)

mqondo

imported post

I doubt you would find a good deal on anything at the gun show. Last time I went the prices were either the same as the dealers, or higher. IMO, it would be better to get them at the stores. You might be able to find more ammo at the gun show, but there are so many people trying to get it, it's really not worth waiting for. I didn't go to the most recent show, but the one before that was ridiculous. Pretty much a total waste of time and money.

usSiR

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Seriously.... :(

people are still trying to get tons of ammo? I thought I might be over by now

Spideynw

imported post

mqondo wrote:
I doubt you would find a good deal on anything at the gun show. Last time I went the prices were either the same as the dealers, or higher. IMO, it would be better to get them at the stores. You might be able to find more ammo at the gun show, but there are so many people trying to get it, it's really not worth waiting for. I didn't go to the most recent show, but the one before that was ridiculous. Pretty much a total waste of time and money.
Thanks for the information.

Reapster

imported post

Actually I went to the last one and there was TONS of ammo, mind you I did go on the first day, and early but there was double the ammo booths they normally had, and some of them were HUGE booths with pallets upon pallets of ammo.

I am going specificly for ammo this time, they had tons last time, to bad my wallet was a bit to light to stock up :cry:.