• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Anyone good with graphics? Help needed

rebel-patriot

imported post

If there is anyone that is good with graphics, I need some help.

I am trying to get an Open Carry organization off the ground here in Florida. If anyone can help me that would be great.

I am looking for an outline of the State of Florida with a holster and weapon strapped on it like it was a hip and leg.

ANY graphic format will be fine. PSD format would be flippin fantastic.

Thanks.

Rebel
American by birth, Southern by choice

ixtow

Founder's Club Member
imported post

rebel-patriot wrote:
If there is anyone that is good with graphics, I need some help.

I am trying to get an Open Carry organization off the ground here in Florida. If anyone can help me that would be great.

I am looking for an outline of the State of Florida with a holster and weapon strapped on it like it was a hip and leg.

ANY graphic format will be fine. PSD format would be flippin fantastic.

Thanks.

Rebel
Hmmm...

I'm a complete badass with Gimp and Photoshop. But like I've said before... You're better to put your efforts into something else. Florida is a lost cause. It might have a slim to none chance of turning green, but never yellow.

Spend your time finding a way out, like me. You won't get a single vote for OC from anyone south of Micanopy, and most likely you'll get lynched by the Liberals for even suggesting it. Those north, very few.

rebel-patriot

imported post

ixtow wro
Hmmm...

I'm a complete badass with Gimp and Photoshop. But like I've said before... You're better to put your efforts into something else. Florida is a lost cause. It might have a slim to none chance of turning green, but never yellow.

Spend your time finding a way out, like me. You won't get a single vote for OC from anyone south of Micanopy, and most likely you'll get lynched by the Liberals for even suggesting it. Those north, very few.
I appreciate your words of encouragement ixtow, but I tend to disagree with your basic premise that all is lost. My personal opinion is that there is good interest, just lacking leadership here in Florida.

If you look at the previous effort in 2007, there was interest however it appears the person attempting to organize that effort did not wish any publicity etc. The effort needs organization, education, interest, focus, and a solid plan to work it through the legislature.

So even if you think I am tilting at windmills, how bout spending 20 minutes and working me up a image. After all, you ARE a complete badass when it comes to that. Shouldn't take you too long to whip something up?

Would love to see what you could do.

Keep in touch and good luck with your move.

Rebel

ixtow

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Call it a house divided, but Johnny Stiletto is your man.

My heart will always be on some dirt road to nowhere, or floating down a river overhung with old oak trees and Spanish moss.... but the people here are just pure dementia. There aren't enough to form an interest group, much less make progress. They hate freedom of any kind, and those who disagree better run like hell if they want to live. Florida will be the flashpoint when genocide is finally begun. And it will be praised.

I'm all for holding your ground, but I know when the fight is beyond hopeless. These people are rabid and intend to kill the moment they know they can get away with it. If you don't see it, and aren't in fear of the complete collapse of everything American, and having that collapse start in Florida, you just plain aren't paying attention. The Government here is actually BEHIND the imperialist curve and trying to catch up to what the people are doing already. It is going to hit so hard you'll get whiplash in bed.

rebel-patriot

imported post

Johnny Stiletto wrote:
When would you like it done by? Of course, I can'tguarantee you'll like my work. Everyone has their own opinion on what good art is.

Hi Johnny. Hey beggars cannot be choosers but if you could see your way to getting this done in another week or so that would be great. If not, when you can. Any effort is appreciated.

Much appreciated.

hey ixtow, man I read your post in another thread regarding some of the s*&^t that has happened to you. I feel for you. But I honestly think things are a little different now. Or maybe not in the swamp. Anyway.. I understand your reluctance and opinion but if you happen to still be in Florida in a year or so, check out where I am with all this then. You may either be somewhat surprised or reaffirm your current beliefs.

Rebel

Daddyo

imported post

Has anyone else ever noticed that the outline of the state of Florida matches almost perfectly with the silhouette of a short barreled 1911?

Rebel: It looks like Johnny has you fixed up. But if you need something else, let me know. My wife is a graphic artist and did the cover art for my novel. Have Photoshop CS4, will travel.