• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

No more police foot chases

Task Force 16

Campaign Veteran
imported post

I only got to watch about 30 seconds of the video, but it's claer to me this woman is not very stable.

One has to wonder about the rest of the people of that community, as to how they could elect such a sperson to public office. I think hte entire police force should resign in protest.

I mean, what's the point in having LEO's if they can't persue criminals to capture them. Might as well let the criminals have the town.

Task Force 16

Campaign Veteran
imported post

If she thinks that the workmans comp claims are costing the dity now, wait until it gets sued by a citizen that is injured or killed by a BG that the cops let get away from a previous crime.

If I were a LEO in Wellford, I'd hand in my resignation, immediately.

ixtow

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Task Force 16 wrote:
If she thinks that the workmans comp claims are costing the dity now, wait until it gets sued by a citizen that is injured or killed by a BG that the cops let get away from a previous crime.

If I were a LEO in Wellford, I'd hand in my resignation, immediately.
1) that happens every time a criminal isn't caught. It returns to the no duty to protect...

2) resign? In this economy?

Unfortunately, there is no legal recourse for an individual in this situation. The only thing that anyone can do is vote her out next time around.

But it would seem the voters like it this way. Maybe 51% of the voters in Wellington are criminals?

MarlboroLts5150

imported post

Quote from a comment on the link...

"Crooked politicians are rampant everywhere. Your town is no exception."

She's not corrupt....she's absolutely koo-koo for cocoa-puffs!!! :idea::celebrate:what::banghead:

HankT

State Researcher
imported post

TFred wrote:
That is one crazy mayor. Somehow I don't think a town full of people smart enough to elect her mayor will be able to figure out how to do a recall.
Yep, she's nutz. Can't someone do something about her now? How about the governor--is he still in office?

Batousaii

imported post

SALLIEPEAKE FOR PRESIDENT !

<holds breath.......> BuWaaaaahhhh - Haa Haaaa Haaaaa !!! Wooooot! OMG ..OMG.. ok , i swear i'm just kiddin -ooohhh, sheet that was funny!!

They need open carry asap !