Thread: Glenn Beck thing in Mt Vernon this Sat, anyone going?

Post imported post

Just curious, anyone going to the Glenn Beck key presentation in Mt Vernon this Sat? I hear it's sold out but I was thinking I might just go OC on the street corner with a Gadsden flag & scare some of the sheep out bleating.
    It is very wise to not take a watermelon lightly.

Founder's Club Member

Post imported post

Metalhead47 wrote:
    SNIP I hear it's sold out but I was thinking I might just go OC on the street corner with a Gadsden flag & scare some of the sheep out bleating.
    Sure, why not. Maybe make some of them think twice about stealing your hard-earned money through government so-called entitlements.

Assuming its legal, of course.

Maybe the police will get honest and arrest you for cruelty to animals.
    I'll make you an offer: I will argue and fight for all of your rights, if you will do the same for me. That is the only way freedom can work. We have to respect all rights, all the time--and strive to win the rights of the other guy as much as for ourselves.

If I am equal to another, how can I legitimately govern him without his express individual consent?

There is no human being on earth I hate so much I would actually vote to inflict government upon him.

Post imported post

[/quote]
    (snip) cruelty to animals.
    [/quote]

Cruelty to sheeple? bahhhhhhd

lol

Founder's Club Member

Post imported post

SigPacker wrote:

(snip) cruelty to animals.

Cruelty to sheeple? bahhhhhhd

lol
    [/quote][/quote]

I know it was baaaaaad.

I'm just tired of productive Americans getting fleeced.

Someone needs to comb theirwoolbut good. And spin a few of them into thread for a freedom rug, something we productive folkscan walkonif they won't leave us alone.

A little OC "woof" might warp some sense into a few of them.

I'll make you an offer: I will argue and fight for all of your rights, if you will do the same for me. That is the only way freedom can work. We have to respect all rights, all the time--and strive to win the rights of the other guy as much as for ourselves.

If I am equal to another, how can I legitimately govern him without his express individual consent?

There is no human being on earth I hate so much I would actually vote to inflict government upon him.

Post imported post

I hear yah.. I hope you took my post with the sarcasm it was meant.

Founder's Club Member

Post imported post

SigPacker wrote:
    I hear yah.. I hope you took my post with the sarcasm it was meant.
    I knew what ewemeant. I hope I didn't come off as bleating around the bush, myself. I try not to ram things down people's throats.

Post imported post

We could not get tickets to this event, but we will be attending Glenn Beck's appearance at Safeco field the same day
    http://www.glennbeckseattle.com/
    They still have seats available ranging from $10-50 available,
    I urge anyone who is fed up with the state of our government to attend.

Post imported post

Im going to the Seattle event with a couple friends, 3 Grass seats at 100 each. I have a feeling it will be a GREAT event.

Post imported post

I would watch out for the moron's at the safeco event... Its about the first 20min...

http://mynorthwest.com/resources/aud...90914_12pm.mp3

Its a pretty great listen, and there are some people that call and correct his errors... Not sure what this moron is trying to prove here. I love Dori Monson though, great host, and seems to be on the side of common sense...

Post imported post

tannerwaterbury wrote:
    Im going to the Seattle event with a couple friends, 3 Grass seats at 100 each. I have a feeling it will be a GREAT event.
    you could have got in for 10 or 15$, so another 35 or 40$ gets you a box lunch, and another 50$ gets you a seat down front!

i watch him on tv sometimes for free, why would anyone pay that kind of money to see him say all the things youve already heard him say on tv, for free?

guess it proves, theres no such thing as a free lunch!
    EMNofSeattle wrote: Your idea of freedom terrifies me. So you are actually right. I am perfectly happy with what you call tyranny.....

“If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin.”

Stand up for your Rights,, They have no authority on their own...

All power is inherent in the people,
    it is their right and duty to be at all times ARMED!

Post imported post

I apparently have a ticket for Safeco field. I don't know, I'm a good husband and let my wife run everything. I just know I'm going to see Glenn Beck this Saturday.
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself." -John Stuart Mill