• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Glenn Beck thing in Mt Vernon this Sat, anyone going?

Metalhead47

imported post

Just curious, anyone going to the Glenn Beck key presentation in Mt Vernon this Sat? I hear it's sold out but I was thinking I might just go OC on the street corner with a Gadsden flag & scare some of the sheep out bleating.

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Metalhead47 wrote:
SNIP I hear it's sold out but I was thinking I might just go OC on the street corner with a Gadsden flag & scare some of the sheep out bleating.

Sure, why not. Maybe make some of them think twice about stealing your hard-earned money through government so-called entitlements.

Assuming its legal, of course.

Maybe the police will get honest and arrest you for cruelty to animals.

SigPacker

imported post

[/quote]
(snip) cruelty to animals.
[/quote]

Cruelty to sheeple? :p bahhhhhhd

lol

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
imported post

SigPacker wrote:

(snip) cruelty to animals.

Cruelty to sheeple? :p bahhhhhhd

lol
[/quote][/quote]
:)

I know it was baaaaaad.

I'm just tired of productive Americans getting fleeced.

Someone needs to comb theirwoolbut good. And spin a few of them into thread for a freedom rug, something we productive folkscan walkonif they won't leave us alone.

A little OC "woof" might warp some sense into a few of them.

SigPacker

imported post

I hear yah.. I hope you took my post with the sarcasm it was meant. :)

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
imported post

SigPacker wrote:
I hear yah.. I hope you took my post with the sarcasm it was meant. :)
I knew what ewemeant. I hope I didn't come off as bleating around the bush, myself. I try not to ram things down people's throats.

:)

esstac-girly

imported post

We could not get tickets to this event, but we will be attending Glenn Beck's appearance at Safeco field the same day
http://www.glennbeckseattle.com/
They still have seats available ranging from $10-50 available,
I urge anyone who is fed up with the state of our government to attend.

MadHatter66

1245A Defender

imported post

tannerwaterbury wrote:
Im going to the Seattle event with a couple friends, 3 Grass seats at 100 each. I have a feeling it will be a GREAT event.

you could have got in for 10 or 15$, so another 35 or 40$ gets you a box lunch, and another 50$ gets you a seat down front!

i watch him on tv sometimes for free, why would anyone pay that kind of money to see him say all the things youve already heard him say on tv, for free?

guess it proves, theres no such thing as a free lunch!

killchain

imported post

I apparently have a ticket for Safeco field. I don't know, I'm a good husband and let my wife run everything. I just know I'm going to see Glenn Beck this Saturday.