• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Blair Holts Firearm Licensing+R.O.S. Act of 2009

wrightme

imported post

Tewlbox wrote:
Please Read!!!

A friend passed this ver to me and I couldnt believe... well, you will see. And why am I finding out about this now????

H.R.45: Blair Holt's Firearm Licensing and Record of Sale Act of 2009 - U.S. Congress - OpenCongress <http://www.opencongress.org/bill/111-h45/show>
Because you haven't been paying attention?
Because it is innocuous?

Search these forums for HR45. I think there are likely several DOZEN threads about it.
Here is the most relevant portion of the text at the link you provided:
This is a fringe bill with no co-sponsors that has virtually zero chance of becoming law.