• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

This guy is really smart.

ISMOID

MOC Charter Member - Dearborn Heights, Michigan, U
imported post

There had better be sarcasm in the title of your post.
  • OC is a tactical mistake?
    OC will be first one shot?
    You have an inherant responsibility to not make people nervous!
    only police and security should OC, remember he is security so he can you can't.

PDinDetroit

imported post

Just another PUTZ...

Starts with Journey Tune...
Lays down "rules" with latent anger...
Makes exceptions for the RULES...
Talks about wild unsubstantiated scenarios...
Makes exceptions for the
wild unsubstantiated scenarios...
States he is humble, yet made this stupid video (humble name also)...
Comes across as a COP WANNABE-NEVERWAS...
Ends with Journey Tune...

I wonder if I can sue for damages - I feel stupider for watching it

dougwg

MOC Charter Member Westland, Michigan, USA
imported post

So is anyone going to leave a few comments for him?

Try to remain respectful, logical don't call him names and for the love of all things good in this world please spell check your response before you submit it.

CoonDog

imported post

Boy, Mr. Greatshot, I'm sorry you are afraid of my handgun. I didn't mean to target your insecurities. Similar to CCW carry, Open carry does not automatically mean I'm a threat to you.

conservative85

imported post

I love security people they think their so important!. If carrying open is such a tactical mistake then why do cops do it? By the way he was real responsible showing attitude (Gritting his teeth) that will win over alot of people

what a steaming pile of cow dung...figuratively speaking!

mikestilly

imported post

Sounds like Michigan
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTAJRTUDUE4&feature=related

LONG LIVE UNCLE TED!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_Qj...DF082B231&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=7

I will never forget 4th July 2008 7,000th show @ DTE .. He had 20 machine guns on stage :)

Lastly I feel this guy is smart (for real). Just dont forget that not all cops are unlawful or rouge. There are pro-open carry cops. The problem I see is they are in hiding and I dont see much support from them.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c3tqqFsFL9w

mikestilly

imported post

OpenCarryMI (19 seconds ago) Show Hide 0 Marked as spam Reply | Remove

Why do you censor your Youtube comments? Are you scared to have dialog about the subject or that people disagree with your "analysis"?

dukenukum

imported post

Uuuh beavis let's like get a video camera and prove to the world what butt munches we are by posting a open carry is bad video on you tube huh hu
yeah that would be like cool butthead then everyone can see how like smart we are. heh heh

cabman1

imported post

the part about dis arming the guy and shooting him in the back of his head made me laugh.I doubt he would have made the video if he would have tried to dis arm the guy