• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

This guy is really smart.

wally1120

imported post

I OC because I dont have a CPL,I relize that I am taking a chance on being one of the first one with a bullet, I know I am going to get shot,I am also confident that if I do have an encounter with a BG then I will be have a few 45 rounds sounding off.I practice at least 5 hours a week dry firing, yelling commands, and live fire every weekend, So I do believe that I would be able to handle myself if need be. I wish that people would leave OCers alone,true I OC right now because I am not able to have a CPL due to being underage,When I do obtain a CPL then more then likely I will carry concealed.

kidaquarius

imported post

this guy is just jealous because he doesn't have the balls to OC unless he's a big, tough security guard with his cop buddies..

for real (and i'll borrow this from him) "ummkay"?

SpringerXDacp

imported post

There is a guy I knowwho works armed security part-time (he is licensed IIRC) who shares the mentality of this douchbag (DB) and thinks only armed security and LE should OC. The DB in the vid reminded me so much of this security guy I know that I thought I would blow chunks. :?

T Vance

imported post

All I heard was "Blah, Blah, Blah"!

Literally, there were things he was saying were he started saying something, and in the end it didn't make ANY sense. For example 5:25 - 6:48 it sounds like he is trying to relate OC to having something to do with witnesses, but he just ends up rambling on so longand it ends up NOT being related to OC.

BTW, I HIGHLY doubt you can sue a ham sandwich.

8:41 - 8:53 - "You're going to get finger printed, get your picture taken...it's ridiculous". Hell, I had to go through that just to get my CPL...NOW THAT'S RIDICULOUS!

Taurus850CIA

imported post

SpringerXDacp wrote:
There is a guy I knowwho works armed security part-time (he is licensed IIRC) who shares the mentality of this douchbag (DB) and thinks only armed security and LE should OC. The DB in the vid reminded me so much of this security guy I know that I thought I would blow chunks. :?
LOL!! How do you really feel?:lol:

UCWT

imported post

I had to watch the whole thing. I was waiting for his mom to yell lunch was ready and get out of her room!
:D

protias

imported post

So he made some nonsensical ranting and raving about carrying and not carrying. He complained about a guy who had a "large" firearm and concludes that you should carry "a big fricking stick." As for a criminal following you while you are carrying your firearm, I know when I carry, I'm much more alert to my surroundings. I'm going to notice someone following me.

This is a fricking moron. :cuss:

jbone

imported post

either a reallife Paul Blart, or the next Michael Moore.

kidaquarius

imported post

Xeni wrote:
I get the feeling he works mall security..

uniform1.jpg

Ruckus

imported post

Yeah, he's definitely a mall ninja for sure, lol.

I actually have the idea of making a little parity video countering everything stoopid that he said, but I'm not sure if that is a GOOD IDEA.:D

protias

imported post

I've noticed this with my boss, every time someone says "okay" after he makes a statement, it is meant to talk down to you, to get you to agree with his statements.