Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: "Lock and Load" Showtime's New Cable Reality Show Premieres 10/21

Post imported post

Lock 'N Load Trailer
    Introducing Lock 'N Load, a new hidden-camera Showtime reality series. Premieres Wednesday, October 21st at 8pm ET/PT.

http://www.sho.com/site/video/bright...id=41483900001

http://www.sho.com/site/video/bright...id=18852079001

http://www.sho.com/site/video/bright...id=18945594001

Post imported post

That looks like a fun show !
    ~ ENCLAVE vmc ~
    The Enclave is looking for patriotic motorcycle riders in Washington State who support liberty and freedom for all. ~ Check us out!
    ~
    * " To be swayed neither by the opponent nor by his sword is the essence of swordsmanship." - Miyamoto Musashi.

Post imported post

Now I have to go get show time. Up goes my cable bill

Banned

Post imported post

"Your particular niche" does not "real America" make.

Post imported post

This show looks awesome! I don't have cable though so I will have to watch all the episodes together when it comes out on DVD. Let me know if it lives up to the previews.

Post imported post

LMAO!!!!!!!!!! The Shootist is where I took my range portion for my CO CCW. Small world...I'll definitely be watching that.

Post imported post

no cable - that looks like an entertaining show
    No one has ever walked away from a gunfight complaining that he brought too much ammo.

Post imported post

I'll definitely have to tune in.

Post imported post

very cool.
    http://youtu.be/xWgVGu3OR4U AACFI, Wisconsin / Minnesota Carry Certified. Action Pistol & Advanced Action pistol concepts + Urban Carbine course. When the entitlement Zombies begin looting, pillaging, raping, burning & killing..remember HEAD SHOTS it's the only way to kill a Zombie. Stockpile food & water now.

Please support your local,county, state & Federal Law enforcement agencies, right ???

Post imported post

Pretty neat, but for the price of Showtime, I can keep buying ammo and keep living the dream !!:celebrate

Post imported post

Thanks I will have to TIVO that. Damn a couple of hot chicks in there. I wish I could meet a 9 or 10 that actually liked guns.

Post imported post

Awesome! Thanks for the heads up. I'm going to be DVR'ing and watching this for sure.
    "Think lightly of yourself and deeply of the world." ~ Musashi

Post imported post

Maybesome episodeswill findtheir way onto youtube.

Post imported post

It might end up on Hulu.com - who knows...

Post imported post

NoHadji wrote:
    Thanks I will have to TIVO that.¬* Damn a couple of hot chicks in there.¬* I wish I could meet a 9 or 10 that actually liked guns.
    Well, perhaps you can find a cutie and turn her into a "gun gal."

I took a really good handgun class in McKean, PA back in July. Two of the women in there were extremely good looking - one was so striking I couldn't stop looking at her - and I had to turn my head! She was married, but hey - she had to be single at one time or another...

Post imported post

I never liked reality shows. They only show you the reality they want you to see. I can assure you I don't act like any of the people I've seen on this preview. A lot of excessive enthusiasm and potential weirdos.

I only hope that this promotes the right message and not that every American is a gun extremist or clueless idiot.

If people can understand they're only showing you what they want you to see and view it for entertainment value rather than facts, I suppose it won't be too bad...

then again this is only my view and I surely don't know everything, so maybe I'm wrong... But I don't think so...

Banned

Post imported post

No ****, Sherlock.

Post imported post

ethernetweb wrote:
    I can assure you I don't act like any of the people I've seen on this preview. A lot of excessive enthusiasm and potential weirdos.

I only hope that this promotes the right message and not that every American is a gun extremist or clueless idiot.
    I have my moments when I'm a little "gun-giddy" but yeah, a few of those people on the preview and I'm sure several people on the show itself are going to come off as a little loony. They'll probably show some of the more extreme gun nuts as well as some of the more down-to-earth practical gun lovers. Either way, any depiction of even a sole gun-loony will be hurtful to our side. Entertaining, nonetheless, but even the lone loony will have the anti's yelling "See? SEE? I told you they were nuts!" Anti's suck.
    No one has ever walked away from a gunfight complaining that he brought too much ammo.

Banned

Post imported post

Gun nuts suck.

Post imported post

Il_Duce wrote:
    Gun nuts suck.
    Meaning, say, everyone here? ...Or the overly nutty?

Post imported post

I may have to get Showtime.

Post imported post

DynoLA wrote:
    Maybe¬*some episodes¬*will find¬*their way onto youtube.¬*
    The LOCK 'N LOAD show with R LEE ERMEY on the History Channel is no doubt the better show. Its NOT one of those fakey BS reality programs. Besides who wouldn't want the ole Gunnys job??? ME ME ME ! ! !

Banned

Post imported post

Ahaha, just saw a clip of it on The Soup. Old lady pulls out a ton of knives, says her husband is her third, the other two died.

Punchline:
    "Don't get the wrong idea, her first 2 husbands died accidentally. They forgot to carry guns."

Post imported post

Il_Duce wrote:
    Gun nuts suck.
    Aw, not getting attention? Here's some. Suckle on that until you sprout a pube.
    "The fourth man's dark, accusing song had scratched our comfort hard and long..."
    http://edhelper.com/poetry/The_Hangm...rice_Ogden.htm

https://gunthreadadapters.com

"Be not intimidated ... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your Liberties by any pretense of Politeness, Delicacy, or Decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for Hypocrisy, Chicanery, and Cowardice." - John Adams

Tyranny with Manners is still Tyranny.

Post imported post

Overtaxed wrote:
    NoHadji wrote:
    Thanks I will have to TIVO that. Damn a couple of hot chicks in there. I wish I could meet a 9 or 10 that actually liked guns.
    Well, perhaps you can find a cutie and turn her into a "gun gal."

I took a really good handgun class in McKean, PA back in July. Two of the women in there were extremely good looking - one was so striking I couldn't stop looking at her - and I had to turn my head! She was married, but hey - she had to be single at one time or another...
    After the range portion of a CC class I was sitting across the table from 2 good looking lady students and having a bit of a "chat" with them. Our lead instructor said something to everyone there and I didn't hear him and kept on "chatting".... he finally got annoyed and loudly asked me, by name, to shut up. And I turned to him and said:

Hey! I'm trying to get a date here! Do you mind?

And the whole room erupted in laughter.......
    Gun control isn't about the gun at all.... for those who want gun control it is all about their own fragile egos, their own lack of self esteem, their own inner fears, and most importantly... their own desire to dominate others. And an openly carried gun is a slap in the face to all of those things.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast