• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Help! Open carry school permission letter

chewy352

imported post

I saw a letter that had been drafted to request permission, from school administrators, to UOC within 1000' However i cant find it again and i would like to revise it to submit to National University to try to get permission to UOC on there campus for this one event. Thank you all for your help.

Michael

Sheriff’s Candidates Forum: Friday, 25 September, 7:00pm. COME & Show Your Support!
Posted on September 22nd, 2009 by Jay La Suer

Wear Your Sheriff Jay T-shirts & Bring Your Home Made Signs! Show Your Support for Sheriff Jay!!!!

The event will take place at the National University Spectrum Campus located at 9388 Lightwave Avenue in San Diego. The campus fronts Ruffin Road just south of Clairemont Mesa Blvd. It is scheduled to begin promptly at 7:00pm.

The format is as follows;

Opening statements – 3 minutes per candidate

Questions moderated by Dean McAnear – 2 minutes per candidate, candidates may use this time to directly answer questions or to rebut opponents. There will be no time set aside specifically for rebuttal.

Questions from audience – time permitting

Closing statements – 3 minutes per candidate

After closing remarks candidates are encouraged to remain to mingle with guests.

chewy352

imported post

I revised and sent my letter to the dean. Let me know if you would like a copy to send for yourself so that you can attend and UOC.

Michael