• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Further Cleansing of the Gene Pool

Alexcabbie

imported post

Wasn't there a similar case reported here about some idiot teaching "firearms safety" doing the exact same boneheaded thing with the exact same result? Honestly, this is rght up there with playing "William Tell" and racing locomotives to a grade crossing.

I call this "Polish Roulette". It's like Russian Roulette, only it's playd with a semi-auto (and apologies to any Polish members, it was just too good to pass up):celebrate

MSC 45ACP

imported post

SpringerXDacp wrote:
Task Force 16 wrote:
Obviously, the GF needs to find a better handgun safety instructor. Or maybe, he was showing herhowNOT to handle a handgun. I doubt she will ever forget that portion of the training.
I doubt this woman will ever allow another person near her with a firearm.

No kidding.

I sure hope he didn't create any little Looneys before he took himself out of the gene pool.