• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Tidewater October OC Dinner

2a4all

imported post

Great event, good food, and as usual, terriffic fellowship. Good to see everyone again, meet a few new folks,and catch up on the latest gossip.

45acpForMe

imported post

I'm in the "I can't believe I ate the whole thing" mode right now. It is always good to put faces to handles and talk shop (gun shop that is). :) Maybe next dinner I will be sporting my new gun & holster. After all it is a fashion faux paux to show up to consecutive dinners with the same gun!!! Even worse if someone walks in wearing the same one. ;-)

Thanks Mark for putting these dinners together.

45acpForMe

imported post

VAman49 wrote:
We had a great time too tonight. Man that parking lot was packed when we got there...LOL. Looking forward to the next get together.
Yes I had to park in the office lot behind the restaurant. I was relieved to find out I wasn't towed when I left. :)

DrMark

Lone Star Veteran
imported post

Sorry I couldn't make this one guys, even though it's right down the road.

I've been working late, as well as bringing work home.

I look forward to seeing y'all at an upcoming dinner or at MSC's shoot.

6L6GC

imported post

I too had a grand time. And like others, I had to find somewhere else to park. It was enjoyable meeting all the other open carriers. Now I have to work on the remembering the names.