• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

CZ 75

gbentzen8

imported post

Waited about six months to shoot my new CZ 75B, because of the BARRYO' BAMA ammo rush. WOW! What a great gun. I wanted all steel with old timey SA/DA action (single/double action) and it is great. Was at the Chantilly show in the former cradle of the Confederacy (Army of No. Va.)and I had shortened my list..........to several GUNS. The guy in frontof me in linewas high on the Beretta 92 and the guy behind me was high on the CZ 75........I was leaning to the 92, soI could give it to my son.....currently fighting the war on WACKJOBS.... and carries a 92....., but the CZ cost less andfit my hand better than the 92. As I was looking for a shooter (for fun) and a sometimes OC, I believe its the ticket.

Very accurate and not a single problem after 200 rounds during first range visit at BLUE RIDGE ARSENAL.