Thread: McGinn Comments--Gun Ban

Post imported post

If you want to voice your opposition to his approval and his intent to uphold the illegal gun ban here in Seattle, the info. is here:

If you have any additional questions for me or for the campaign check out mcginnformayor.com

, e-mail us back at info@mcginnformayor.com, or call our campaign office at (206) 501-4275.

Post imported post

Apparently everyone in Seattle really is a California reject......(present company excluded, of course....I'm sure you have a really good reason for living in that hellhole :P)

Post imported post

I am a constant source of irritation to these people They do not know what to expect next from me and it works. Keeps them on their toes. I like being a pain in the a$$ to them :celebrate

Post imported post

I would suppose a good question would be:

"Why should anyone vote for a mayor who has not only admitted, but promised that he will impose and enforce an illegal rule, thus exposing the city taxpayers to the financial liability of defending a lawsuit?"

TFred

Post imported post

TFred wrote:
    I would suppose a good question would be:

"Why should anyone vote for a mayor who has not only admitted, but promised that he will impose and enforce an illegal rule, thus exposing the city taxpayers to the financial liability of defending a lawsuit?"

TFred
    If McGinn intentionally directs the persecution of LAC for constitutionally protected behavior, can his qualified immunity be pierced, subjecting him to personal liability in a federal civil lawsuit?
    He wore his gun outside his pants for all the honest world to see. Pancho & Lefty

The millions of people, armed in the holy cause of liberty, and in such a country as that which we possess, are invincible by any force which our enemy can send against us....There is no retreat but in submission and slavery! ...The war is inevitable–and let it come! I repeat it, Sir, let it come …………. PATRICK HENRY speech 1776