• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

New to this site

Pedman

imported post

Ok - I was at the Utah Concealed Carry.com site floating around the OC section and noticed the POLLOC vs CC and it then just hit me why the poll is leaning more CC than OC.

That is when I decided I better register here too. I am sure that if the same poll was taken here the numbers would be flipped.:lol:

ichigo

imported post

We REALLY Like to open carry here. I recommend browsing both sites to keep up on what is going on. You'll find a lot of the same people here and its also nice to get perspective of people outside the bordering states of Utah. Plus they have a spell check on this site:celebrate. yea!

-banki-

Spideynw

imported post

ichigo wrote:
We REALLY Like to open carry here. I recommend browsing both sites to keep up on what is going on. You'll find a lot of the same people here and its also nice to get perspective of people outside the bordering states of Utah. Plus they have a spell check on this site:celebrate. yea!

-banki-
Firefox has a built in spell check...

thx997303

imported post

Though the poll does appear to heavily favor concealed carry, looks can be deceiving.

46% have voted Concealed only

37% voted mostly concealed, but sometimes open.

4% voted 50/50 open/concealed.

9% voted mostly open, sometimes concealed.

1% voted always open

And 1 person voted always open because they don't intend to get a CFP

So, 46% will not open carry, but 54% will at least occasionally open carry.

Little better perspective there.

I myself will Open carry and concealed carry once I get my CFP

Different times and places call for different modes of carry.

Pedman

imported post

You have to wonder though - OC occasionally - that had a totally different meaning to me when I first CC. ;)

Thanks for the thoughts...

Pedman

imported post

ScottyT wrote:
Hey there neighbor! Glad you found your way over to OCDO!

I am pretty much only on here because I can't access UCC at work...
Thanks my friend - don't you hate filters...:cuss: