Thread: San Diego Sheriffs Forum

Post imported post

I will be UOC at the event hopefully (I have sent a request to the Dean). If denied i will have empty holsters and may bring a dearmed area sign from here.
    Michael

Sheriff’s Candidates Forum: Friday, 25 September, 7:00pm. COME & Show Your Support!Posted on September 22nd, 2009 by Jay La Suer

Wear Your Sheriff Jay T-shirts & Bring Your Home Made Signs! Show Your Support for Sheriff Jay!!!!

The event will take place at the National University Spectrum Campus located at 9388 Lightwave Avenue in San Diego. The campus fronts Ruffin Road just south of Clairemont Mesa Blvd. It is scheduled to begin promptly at 7:00pm.

The format is as follows;

Opening statements – 3 minutes per candidate

Questions moderated by Dean McAnear – 2 minutes per candidate, candidates may use this time to directly answer questions or to rebut opponents. There will be no time set aside specifically for rebuttal.

Questions from audience – time permitting

Closing statements – 3 minutes per candidate

After closing remarks candidates are encouraged to remain to mingle with guests.
    New to OPEN CARRY in California? Click and read this first...
    Stolen from ConditionThree because it can't be stressed enough.

Post imported post

Well I'm off to the forum. I'll have empty holsters as the Dean denied my request to carry. I'll let you all know how it goes.

Michael
    New to OPEN CARRY in California? Click and read this first...
    Stolen from ConditionThree because it can't be stressed enough.