• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

List

Bull Frog

imported post

My timing was a little off, but I recently went through an exercise to document my firearms, but guess what? My computer's hard drive failed before I printed the spread sheet, and all was lost.

This means I'll need to remove the grips AGAIN to record certain serial numbers.

Just tossing this out for consideration, ladies and gentlemen - take better care than I have - keep a list and check it twice - you will never know who will be naughty or nice!

I've a set of gunsmith screw drivers, so I can go through the whole exercise again.

Bottom line: I have been carelessly collecting certain types of pistols while neglecting to keep track of serial numbers. Thankfully, California has.

Good work, California

r6-rider

imported post

Another A+ for california! i dont know what i would do if i actually had to take responsibility over my belongings AND keep track of them all. good thing the government is there to do that for me otherwise i would just be so overwhelmed

r6-rider

imported post

Lead Lobber wrote:
Ah, my love of a quality pencil knows no bounds. But, can I sharpen it?
No, the government has not yet authorized you as a safe citizen therefore you must perform multiple background checks before being allowed to own and operate a sharp object that has the potential of killing another human being. Please, go now to your local police station and tell them you have a illegally obtained this tool known as an "assault pencil" and beg for their forgiveness. hopefully they will not fine you for more than $10,000

HankT

State Researcher
imported post

Lead Lobber wrote:
My timing was a little off, but I recently went through an exercise to document my firearms, but guess what? My computer's hard drive failed before I printed the spread sheet, and all was lost.

This means I'll need to remove the grips AGAIN to record certain serial numbers.

Just tossing this out for consideration, ladies and gentlemen - take better care than I have - keep a list and check it twice - you will never know who will be naughty or nice!

I've a set of gunsmith screw drivers, so I can go through the whole exercise again. ...
You sound like a revolver man.... ;)

Bull Frog

imported post

HankT wrote:
Lead Lobber wrote:

I've a set of gunsmith screw drivers, so I can go through the whole exercise again. ...
You sound like a revolver man....    ;)

Yes sir, I've a few, but also have a few auto pissolivers ... I like anything that goes bang, or has a sharp edge. I collect weapons!

Anyone got a cheese burger? Spare clip? Whet stone?

Do you think the POlice would provide me a copy of the list on file of my firearms, thus saving an old retired fart more work?

Bull Frog

imported post

r6-rider wrote:
Lead Lobber wrote:
No, the government has not yet authorized you as a safe citizen therefore you must perform multiple background checks before being allowed to own and operate a sharp object that has the potential of killing another human being. Please, go now to your local police station and tell them you have a illegally obtained this tool known as an "assault pencil" and beg for their forgiveness. hopefully they will not fine you for more than $10,000

I ordered a bunch of Black Warriors several years ago - 2.5 hardness. For me, two is too soft, and three is too hard. Give me a pencil rated at 2.5, and I'll show you a woman that really cares about me. And, can cook.

Bull Frog

imported post

I recently took advantage of our President in the form of a cheap foolscap page penciled imperfectly posted normally. Yes, a letter. I had something to say, so I got down and said so, in writing.

Mr. President, this confirms the written post you received recently.

Gregory Blankenship

brokenbarrel

imported post

Lead Lobber wrote:

I've a set of gunsmith screw drivers, so I can go through the whole exercise again.

Bottom line: I have been carelessly collecting certain types of pistols while neglecting to keep track of serial numbers. Thankfully, California has.

Good work, California
when i left california at the end of june i had guns,but now im in arizona and have none prove otherwise!

poothrowingape

imported post

r6-rider wrote:
Lead Lobber wrote:
+100 for making me laugh out loud.

brokenbarrel

imported post

r6-rider wrote:
Lead Lobber wrote:
correction yur in california its not aTOOL its a weapon,until used as a tool,baseball bat is a club,screwdriver is a shank,firearm is a GUN that yur going to use for a crime,not a tool of selfdefence.TAKE AWAY ALL TOOLS CUZ THEIR WEAPONS AND WE WILL HAVE EVERBODY LYING ARROUND CUZ THEIR HANDS AND FEET WERE TOOLS(WEAPONS)...

CA_Libertarian

State Researcher
imported post

brokenbarrel wrote:
correction yur in california its not aTOOL its a weapon,until used as a tool,baseball bat is a club,screwdriver is a shank,firearm is a GUN that yur going to use for a crime,not a tool of selfdefence.TAKE AWAY ALL TOOLS CUZ THEIR WEAPONS AND WE WILL HAVE EVERBODY LYING ARROUND CUZ THEIR HANDS AND FEET WERE TOOLS(WEAPONS)...
Too bad we can't get rid of the bureaucrats running the government... they're the most dangerous TOOLS I've encountered yet.
:lol: