Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Gun owners are compensating for a small penis.

Post imported post

We've all heard the head-up-their-asses say it and giggle as they point to their crotches... But I've been crafting an eloquent way to describe the matter. thought I'd share.
    ------
    One of the most juvenile and transparent failed insults of the anti-gun movement, is the gutter talk about phallic deficiency. I'm not going to rebut it. I'm simply going to declare the facts that prove how stupid it is.

Once a Man has elevated his intellect and maturity to such a level that he can master the gun in form and function, he no longer has any deficiencies left to compensate for. He has achieved a stature that sniveling weenies can attack only by trying to assert that he hasn't achieved it. But the gun on his hip and the confident smile as he walks away from their empty words, proves all he needs to prove.

The gun doesn't make him a Man. It just proves that the hecklers are not.
    -------
    Any good?

"The fourth man's dark, accusing song had scratched our comfort hard and long..."
    http://edhelper.com/poetry/The_Hangm...rice_Ogden.htm

https://gunthreadadapters.com

"Be not intimidated ... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your Liberties by any pretense of Politeness, Delicacy, or Decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for Hypocrisy, Chicanery, and Cowardice." - John Adams

Tyranny with Manners is still Tyranny.

Western Prince William County, Virginia, USA

Post imported post

ixtow wrote:
    We've all heard the head-up-their-asses say it and giggle as they point to their crotches... But I've been crafting an eloquent way to describe the matter. thought I'd share.
    ------
    One of the most juvenile and transparent failed insults of the anti-gun movement, is the gutter talk about phallic deficiency. I'm not going to rebut it. I'm simply going to declare the facts that prove how stupid it is.

Once a Man has elevated his intellect and maturity to such a level that he can master the gun in form and function, he no longer has any deficiencies left to compensate for. He has achieved a stature that sniveling weenies can attack only by trying to assert that he hasn't achieved it. But the gun on his hip and the confident smile as he walks away from their empty words, proves all he needs to prove.

The gun doesn't make him a Man. It just proves that the hecklers are not.
    -------
    Any good?
    This is true. What it does do is put him in a much better position of safety and security should he ever find himself in a bad situation.

Anti's use all sorts of arguments and excuses to further their position that guns are inherently bad and people who chose to use and carry them are social miscreants. But what they really feel is this. They don't like guns. But it's not enough that they don't like them and don't want them, they don't want anyone else to have them either. Their position is one of control and they approach that position from a number of angles. People who carry guns present a danger to the public at large, are suspect at best with their actions, should be avoided, and are somehow weird and strange.

These people are perfectly willing to sacrifice the lives of others (and in the more extreme cases, themselves) on their alter of arrogant sanctity, rather than use a firearm in defense of one's person. And they don't want anyone else to be able to use such force if and when needed. The dichotomy of these two camps will never be resolved, regardless of the social or political climate or catastrophe we may find ourselves in. It really is all about control.

In the final seconds of your life, just before your killer is about to dispatch you to that great eternal darkness, what would you rather have in your hand? A cell phone or a gun?

Si vis pacem, para bellum.

America First!

Post imported post

Gun owners are compensating for a small penis.

Maybe I am, maybe I am not. I'd rather be alive with a small penis, then dead with a big one.

Post imported post

Well, Imust say that my penis is certainly not large enough to defend myself with in a life threatening situation. And my wife is totally defenseless!
    Chuck Norris/Ted Nugent That's the ticket for 2016!

Post imported post

I also want everyone to remember then...

ONLY MEN CAN HAVE GUNS...:what:

According to the Anti's, if we are compensating for the size, then obiously women can't have guns...

[Sarcasm off..]

Post imported post

cbackous wrote:

Maybe I am, maybe I am not. I'd rather be alive with a small penis, then dead with a big one.
    A typical response by clueless sheep. The same thing is said for those who drive sport cars.

Campaign Veteran GlockMeisterG21's Avatar

Post imported post

carracer wrote:
    Well, Imust say that my penis is certainly not large enough to defend myself with in a life threatening situation. And my wife is totally defenseless!
    HAHAHA, Epic!
    “The 1911 pistol remains the service pistol of choice in the eyes of those who understand the problem. Back when we audited the FBI academy in 1947, I was told that I ought not to use my pistol in their training program because it was not fair. Maybe the first thing one should demand of his sidearm is that it be unfair.” — Col. Jeff Cooper, GUNS & AMMO, January 2002

Founder's Club Member

Post imported post

Lthrnck wrote:
    According to the Anti's, if we are compensating for the size, then obiously women can't have guns...
    Which makes the root of their complaint, "penis envy."

I'll make you an offer: I will argue and fight for all of your rights, if you will do the same for me. That is the only way freedom can work. We have to respect all rights, all the time--and strive to win the rights of the other guy as much as for ourselves.

If I am equal to another, how can I legitimately govern him without his express individual consent?

There is no human being on earth I hate so much I would actually vote to inflict government upon him.

Campaign Veteran

Post imported post

I have challenged this rediculous charge a few times on other forums with this come back.

"Please cite at least one instance in which a man has atempted to use his penis in self defense against a violant attacker." So far, there have been no offers of cited instances.

That has proven to shutthis assinineargument down rather quickly. The posters that pose this theory normally stop posting.

McX

Post imported post

"scuze me while I whip this out.

Post imported post

When someone accuses me of carrying because of my lack of "manhood" I often reply by agreeing that yes, I'm compensating...

I tell them that I carry a very small gun to compensate for my enormous wiener.

...(I conceal carry a Kel-Tec P3AT)...
    ...Orygunner...

Post imported post

Task Force 16 wrote:
    "Please cite at least one instance in which a man has atempted to use his penis in self defense against a violant attacker."
    Well, I don't know about defending himself, but R. Lee Ermey threatened to use his for offensive purposes in Full Metal Jacket...

Post imported post

I think Massad Ayoob said it best.

If a gun was just a phallic symbol, then "
    no man would ever have bought one with a two inch barrel."
    For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. John 3:16

God's Plan of Salvation

Post imported post

I'm contemplating a promotional poster of a guy in a speedo who is ricidulously endowed, wearing cowboy boots, a sombrero, and OCing a Desert Eagle, posing the question, "exactly what is he compensating for, and which gun 'scares' you more?"

:-P
    "The fourth man's dark, accusing song had scratched our comfort hard and long..."

"Be not intimidated ... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your Liberties by any pretense of Politeness, Delicacy, or Decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for Hypocrisy, Chicanery, and Cowardice." - John Adams

Post imported post

The anti's got it backwards... as usual:

Sigmund Freud: 10th Lecture of " A General Introduction to
    Psychoanalysis" (1916-17)

"In these other passages Freud associates retarded sexual and
    emotional development not with gun ownership, but with fear and loathing of
    weapons."

~Don B. Kates, Jr., Guns, Murders, and the Constitution -- A Realistic
    Assessment of Gun Control (Don Kates is a San Francisco criminologist and
    civil liberties lawyer).

So... it appears it is the anti's who have the problems... but we alreadyknew that.

In truth... my pistol's never made a woman moan, squeal or go cross-eyed.

Post imported post

Sonora Rebel wrote:
    ...In truth... my pistol's never made a woman moan, squeal or go cross-eyed.

That's probably because you'renot using your right gunMr. Rebel.

-Gruu

Post imported post

ixtow wrote:
    I'm contemplating a promotional poster of a guy in a speedo who is ricidulously endowed, wearing cowboy boots, a sombrero, and OCing a Desert Eagle, posing the question, "exactly what is he compensating for, and which gun 'scares' you more?"

:-P
    I would fully support this poster.

/thinks this sounds like a jock strap joke

Post imported post

TehGruu wrote:
    Sonora Rebel wrote:
    ...In truth... my pistol's never made a woman moan, squeal or go cross-eyed.

That's probably because you'renot using your right gunMr. Rebel.

-Gruu
    My pistol and my 'gun' are two different tools to be applied as circumstance warrants.

Post imported post

You know, I've yet to have someone in person tell me this. People for some reason will happily tell me online.

I already have a canned response if someone ever mentions this in person.

"Actually, my penis is much longer than the glock on my hip. Why are you asking out of curiosity, are you wanting to see close up?"

I almost want to take a picture of both side by side just to make the other person know they're small.

I agree with cbackous, penis envy.

cbackous wrote:

Citizen wrote:
    Lthrnck wrote:
    Which makes the root of their complaint, "penis envy."

Freud was absolutely obsessed with sex and penises.
    Gays are prominent members of firearm rights, we do more via the courts, don't like it? Leave.
    Religious bigots against same sex marriage are not different than white supremacists.
    I expel anti-gay people off my teams. Tolerance is key to team cohesion and team building.

The Northwoods, lakeland area, Wisconsin, USA

Post imported post

So what would a well-endowedguy with a firearmdo for self defense? Would he simplydick-slap the attacker across the face and tell the police to look for the guy with a mushroom shaped indentation on his forehead?

I just do not understand the fear of firearms that some people have,A firearmisn't like a snake or a venomous insect that can bite you while you are not paying attention. I really think people like that should seek professional help for their irrational fears and thoughts.

Post imported post

Unless my penis were 5 feet long and could be detached and wielded as a sword, or launched through the air like a javelin, I don't see how it could possibly be useful to me in any of the scenarios in which my Pistol or Rifle would be. So, I just can't seem to make the connection between the two objects (guns and penises) since neither encroaches upon the function or the other.... Well, unless.... No, I'm not going to say that here, not even for the sake of a purely scholastic debate.

Are penis-talking antis really suggesting that my dick really could and should be used as a deadly weapon that is superior to the function and design of John Browning's finest?

If so, I'm quite flattered. But must concede, it ain't THAT big. But thanks for stroking my ego!

Post imported post

I can't compete....... with the jokes.

Great responses though. Some very good truthful humor and legitiment psychological information in defense of our rights and choices to carry.

Post imported post

Task Force 16 wrote:
    I have challenged this rediculous charge a few times on other forums with this come back.

"Please cite at least one instance in which a man has atempted to use his penis in self defense against a violant attacker." So far, there have been no offers of cited instances.

That has proven to shutthis assinineargument down rather quickly. The posters that pose this theory normally stop posting.
    If it were true then it would be called "neutered carry" on the left coast.

And yet there are countless examples of the fairer sex using the mans penis
    to stop a violent attack. :celebrate:celebrate

If we carry a BUG, are we closet hermaphrodites?
    Or do we average out the barrel lengths for envy size?

Does chohonnie size = mag size?
    Neither phallic symbol works very well if they aren't kept together.

I'm not compensating, except to intimidate those with smaller guns
    and bigger badges. gotta even the odds in a ******* contest you know.

Post imported post

Whenever I hear this it always makes me smile. I keep waiting for someone to say it to my face so we can find out.

I'm a gunowner, and....well.....what exactly do these folks consider small? Is it by "barrel length", "caliber", "magazine capacity"? I think I can prove them wrong on most counts.

Post imported post

SlackwareRobert wrote:
    And yet there are countless examples of the fairer sex using the mans penis
    to stop a violent attack.
    Ha! I like that one. Women should all carry around severed penises for personal defense....

It would probably be effective against rapists, tho... "Look what happened to the last guy! Still wanna try me, pal?" Or would 'brandishing' become 'lude and lascivious?' Defensive display of a schlong? OK, I can't hold back... What kind of holster do you use.............. :-P

Have I just solved the antis' phallic obsession?

Nudist colonies, in Florida, are the only legal way to 'Open Carry" here. Ha!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast