• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Gun owners are compensating for a small penis.

ixtow

Founder's Club Member
imported post

We've all heard the head-up-their-asses say it and giggle as they point to their crotches... But I've been crafting an eloquent way to describe the matter. thought I'd share.
------
One of the most juvenile and transparent failed insults of the anti-gun movement, is the gutter talk about phallic deficiency. I'm not going to rebut it. I'm simply going to declare the facts that prove how stupid it is.

Once a Man has elevated his intellect and maturity to such a level that he can master the gun in form and function, he no longer has any deficiencies left to compensate for. He has achieved a stature that sniveling weenies can attack only by trying to assert that he hasn't achieved it. But the gun on his hip and the confident smile as he walks away from their empty words, proves all he needs to prove.

The gun doesn't make him a Man. It just proves that the hecklers are not.
-------
Any good?

SouthernBoy

Western Prince William County, Virginia, USA
imported post

ixtow wrote:
We've all heard the head-up-their-asses say it and giggle as they point to their crotches... But I've been crafting an eloquent way to describe the matter. thought I'd share.
------
One of the most juvenile and transparent failed insults of the anti-gun movement, is the gutter talk about phallic deficiency. I'm not going to rebut it. I'm simply going to declare the facts that prove how stupid it is.

Once a Man has elevated his intellect and maturity to such a level that he can master the gun in form and function, he no longer has any deficiencies left to compensate for. He has achieved a stature that sniveling weenies can attack only by trying to assert that he hasn't achieved it. But the gun on his hip and the confident smile as he walks away from their empty words, proves all he needs to prove.

The gun doesn't make him a Man. It just proves that the hecklers are not.
-------
Any good?
This is true. What it does do is put him in a much better position of safety and security should he ever find himself in a bad situation.

Anti's use all sorts of arguments and excuses to further their position that guns are inherently bad and people who chose to use and carry them are social miscreants. But what they really feel is this. They don't like guns. But it's not enough that they don't like them and don't want them, they don't want anyone else to have them either. Their position is one of control and they approach that position from a number of angles. People who carry guns present a danger to the public at large, are suspect at best with their actions, should be avoided, and are somehow weird and strange.

These people are perfectly willing to sacrifice the lives of others (and in the more extreme cases, themselves) on their alter of arrogant sanctity, rather than use a firearm in defense of one's person. And they don't want anyone else to be able to use such force if and when needed. The dichotomy of these two camps will never be resolved, regardless of the social or political climate or catastrophe we may find ourselves in. It really is all about control.

usaf0906

imported post

Maybe I am, maybe I am not. I'd rather be alive with a small penis, then dead with a big one.

carracer

imported post

Well, Imust say that my penis is certainly not large enough to defend myself with in a life threatening situation. And my wife is totally defenseless!

Lthrnck

imported post

I also want everyone to remember then...

ONLY MEN CAN HAVE GUNS...:what:

According to the Anti's, if we are compensating for the size, then obiously women can't have guns...

[Sarcasm off..]:uhoh:

SpringerXDacp

imported post

cbackous wrote:

Maybe I am, maybe I am not. I'd rather be alive with a small penis, then dead with a big one.
A typical response by clueless sheep. The same thing is said for those who drive sport cars.

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Lthrnck wrote:
According to the Anti's, if we are compensating for the size, then obiously women can't have guns...
Which makes the root of their complaint, "penis envy."

:)

Task Force 16

Campaign Veteran
imported post

I have challenged this rediculous charge a few times on other forums with this come back.

"Please cite at least one instance in which a man has atempted to use his penis in self defense against a violant attacker." So far, there have been no offers of cited instances.

That has proven to shutthis assinineargument down rather quickly. The posters that pose this theory normally stop posting. :lol:

Orygunner

imported post

When someone accuses me of carrying because of my lack of "manhood" I often reply by agreeing that yes, I'm compensating...

I tell them that I carry a very small gun to compensate for my enormous wiener.

...(I conceal carry a Kel-Tec P3AT)...
...Orygunner...

Tomahawk

imported post

Task Force 16 wrote:
"Please cite at least one instance in which a man has atempted to use his penis in self defense against a violant attacker."
Well, I don't know about defending himself, but R. Lee Ermey threatened to use his for offensive purposes in Full Metal Jacket...

ixtow

Founder's Club Member
imported post

I'm contemplating a promotional poster of a guy in a speedo who is ricidulously endowed, wearing cowboy boots, a sombrero, and OCing a Desert Eagle, posing the question, "exactly what is he compensating for, and which gun 'scares' you more?"

:p

Sonora Rebel

imported post

The anti's got it backwards... as usual:

Sigmund Freud: 10th Lecture of " A General Introduction to
Psychoanalysis" (1916-17)

"In these other passages Freud associates retarded sexual and
emotional development not with gun ownership, but with fear and loathing of
weapons."

~Don B. Kates, Jr., Guns, Murders, and the Constitution -- A Realistic
Assessment of Gun Control (Don Kates is a San Francisco criminologist and
civil liberties lawyer).

So... it appears it is the anti's who have the problems... but we alreadyknew that.

In truth... my pistol's never made a woman moan, squeal or go cross-eyed.

TehGruu

imported post

Sonora Rebel wrote:
...In truth... my pistol's never made a woman moan, squeal or go cross-eyed.

That's probably because you'renot using your right gunMr. Rebel.

-Gruu

usaf0906

imported post

ixtow wrote:
I'm contemplating a promotional poster of a guy in a speedo who is ricidulously endowed, wearing cowboy boots, a sombrero, and OCing a Desert Eagle, posing the question, "exactly what is he compensating for, and which gun 'scares' you more?"

:p

I would fully support this poster.

/thinks this sounds like a jock strap joke

Sonora Rebel

imported post

TehGruu wrote:
Sonora Rebel wrote:
...In truth... my pistol's never made a woman moan, squeal or go cross-eyed.

That's probably because you'renot using your right gunMr. Rebel.

-Gruu
My pistol and my 'gun' are two different tools to be applied as circumstance warrants.:)

david.ross

imported post

You know, I've yet to have someone in person tell me this. People for some reason will happily tell me online.

I already have a canned response if someone ever mentions this in person.

"Actually, my penis is much longer than the glock on my hip. Why are you asking out of curiosity, are you wanting to see close up?"

I almost want to take a picture of both side by side just to make the other person know they're small.

I agree with cbackous, penis envy. :)

cbackous wrote:
Citizen wrote:
Lthrnck wrote:
Which makes the root of their complaint, "penis envy."

:)
Freud was absolutely obsessed with sex and penises.

Nutczak

The Northwoods, lakeland area, Wisconsin, USA
imported post

So what would a well-endowedguy with a firearmdo for self defense? Would he simplydick-slap the attacker across the face and tell the police to look for the guy with a mushroom shaped indentation on his forehead?

I just do not understand the fear of firearms that some people have,A firearmisn't like a snake or a venomous insect that can bite you while you are not paying attention. I really think people like that should seek professional help for their irrational fears and thoughts.