• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Gun owners are compensating for a small penis.

ixtow

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Unless my penis were 5 feet long and could be detached and wielded as a sword, or launched through the air like a javelin, I don't see how it could possibly be useful to me in any of the scenarios in which my Pistol or Rifle would be. So, I just can't seem to make the connection between the two objects (guns and penises) since neither encroaches upon the function or the other.... Well, unless.... No, I'm not going to say that here, not even for the sake of a purely scholastic debate.

Are penis-talking antis really suggesting that my dick really could and should be used as a deadly weapon that is superior to the function and design of John Browning's finest?

If so, I'm quite flattered. But must concede, it ain't THAT big. But thanks for stroking my ego!

SlackwareRobert

imported post

Task Force 16 wrote:
I have challenged this rediculous charge a few times on other forums with this come back.

"Please cite at least one instance in which a man has atempted to use his penis in self defense against a violant attacker." So far, there have been no offers of cited instances.

That has proven to shutthis assinineargument down rather quickly. The posters that pose this theory normally stop posting. :lol:
If it were true then it would be called "neutered carry" on the left coast.

And yet there are countless examples of the fairer sex using the mans penis
to stop a violent attack. :celebrate:celebrate

If we carry a BUG, are we closet hermaphrodites?:banghead:
Or do we average out the barrel lengths for envy size?

Does chohonnie size = mag size?
Neither phallic symbol works very well if they aren't kept together. :lol:

I'm not compensating, except to intimidate those with smaller guns
and bigger badges. gotta even the odds in a pissing contest you know.:cool:

Daddyo

imported post

Whenever I hear this it always makes me smile. I keep waiting for someone to say it to my face so we can find out.

I'm a gunowner, and....well.....what exactly do these folks consider small? Is it by "barrel length", "caliber", "magazine capacity"? I think I can prove them wrong on most counts.

ixtow

Founder's Club Member
imported post

SlackwareRobert wrote:
to stop a violent attack.
Ha! I like that one. Women should all carry around severed penises for personal defense....

It would probably be effective against rapists, tho... "Look what happened to the last guy! Still wanna try me, pal?" Or would 'brandishing' become 'lude and lascivious?' Defensive display of a schlong? OK, I can't hold back... What kind of holster do you use.............. :p

Have I just solved the antis' phallic obsession?

Nudist colonies, in Florida, are the only legal way to 'Open Carry" here. Ha!

Tomahawk

imported post

insane.kangaroo wrote:
I already have a canned response if someone ever mentions this in person.

"Actually, my penis is much longer than the glock on my hip. Why are you asking out of curiosity, are you wanting to see close up?"
My version ends with "...as your mom is well aware."

Michigander

imported post

I have always responded with my exact penis length, and an assurance that it does the job. That usually ends that argument. But I think Sonora's line about moaning squealing and going cross eyed is 20 times better.

ixtow

Founder's Club Member
imported post

SlackwareRobert wrote:
to stop a violent attack.
And with the frequency with which the ATTACKER'S weapon is taken from hi and used against him, well.... Ew.

demnogis

imported post

Wow, I must have a doubly-extra-small penis then, because I do both! :shock:

SpringerXDacp wrote:
cbackous wrote:

Maybe I am, maybe I am not. I'd rather be alive with a small penis, then dead with a big one.
A typical response by clueless sheep. The same thing is said for those who drive sport cars.

Alexcabbie

imported post

demnogis wrote:
Wow, I must have a doubly-extra-small penis then, because I do both! :shock:

SpringerXDacp wrote:
cbackous wrote:

Maybe I am, maybe I am not. I'd rather be alive with a small penis, then dead with a big one.
A typical response by clueless sheep. The same thing is said for those who drive sport cars.

This whole argument about firearms being used to "compensate" is based on the supposed writings of Sigmund Freud, who has been thoroughly discredited. Sure he was the "father of psychaitry", but Ayoob the Alchemist was the "father of Chemistry, too. And they were both pretty much just noodling around with pet ideas. Here's mine:

If anyone mentions to anyone else that they think the other person is having problems with their genital endowment or supposed lack thereof, without being asked for the opinion, then the problem belongss to the speaker and not the addressee. How many normal people do you know who are even slightly concerned about the way a total stranger feels about his weenie? Cripes. :banghead:

FogRider

imported post

My general response to "You must be compensating for something..." is "You're damn right I am. I'm compensating for my embarrassing inability to hurl small rocks at 1000fps." Well, not with any amount of accuracy anyway."

Dutch Uncle

Campaign Veteran
imported post

[align=left]With all this talk of penis size as relates to guns and general adequacy, I feel compelled to settle any questions about this in my regard by
posting a picture of my penis !

It can be seen right at the end of this sentence . :what:

[/align]

ixtow

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Dutch Uncle wrote:
[align=left]posting a picture of my penis ![/align]

It looks like a picture of a pale blue guy hoisting his gigantic pale blue penis over his shoulder and trying not to let it drag behind him as he crosses the pale blue street.... :p

Alexcabbie

imported post

And so another thread ropes out into lunacy. All this tallywhacker talk reminds me of an old joke about a Scotsman who was asked by a comely lass if it was true they wore no underwear beneath the kilt. He said "well now, lassie, why don' ye pu' yer han' oop thar yeself an' fin' ou' ?"

So she did. and yanked yer hand back as if she had touched a hot poker and smacked the Scotsman in the face; and declared "MY GOD SIR THAT'S GRUESOME!!"

And the Scotsman smiled and replied" "Aye, Lassie!! An' if ye stick yer han' oop thar again, Ye'll find it's 'grue' some more!" :celebrate

(No mention if the Scotsman was OCing. Does a Skiean Dubh count?)

UtahJarhead

imported post

Alexcabbie wrote:
And so another thread ropes out into lunacy. All this tallywhacker talk reminds me of an old joke about a Scotsman who was asked by a comely lass if it was true they wore no underwear beneath the kilt. He said "well now, lassie, why don' ye pu' yer han' oop thar yeself an' fin' ou' ?"

So she did. and yanked yer hand back as if she had touched a hot poker and smacked the Scotsman in the face; and declared "MY GOD SIR THAT'S GRUESOME!!"

And the Scotsman smiled and replied" "Aye, Lassie!! An' if ye stick yer han' oop thar again, Ye'll find it's 'grue' some more!" :celebrate

(No mention if the Scotsman was OCing. Does a Skiean Dubh count?)
lol she's going to hit me, but I'm going to tell that one to my wife anyhow.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
imported post

Then there is the story of the octogenarian who tired to force his attentions on his new girlfriend.

He was charged with assault with a dead weapon. :? :p

Yata hey