• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

This Just Pisses Me Off

ixtow

Founder's Club Member
imported post

MyTitsItch wrote:
Funniest comic I've seen in awhile. I'm not sure what yield the better laugh - the comic or everyone getting their panties up in a bunch about the comic writer pointing out the obvious.
I doubt it really pisses anyone off anymore. I find such small minds far more entertaining than any penis jokes...

Some people are like Slinkies. They aren't really good for anything, but it sure is fun to watch them tumble down a flight of stairs.

You're one of them.

Thanks for trolling!

thx997303

imported post

Obviously you would find it funny. I bet you think your username is funny as well.

It's not, childish really. Same as the penis jokes.

Some people must be really damn bored.

MyTitsItch

Banned
imported post

ixtow wrote:
I'm sure they do itch, after all, they are mosquito bites....

Reported for... for... I don't even know. Was that gay, ignorant, trying too hard to be cool? I don't even know. Weird... just... ratsucksb

ixtow

Founder's Club Member
imported post

MyTitsItch wrote:
ixtow wrote:
I'm sure they do itch, after all, they are mosquito bites....
Reported for... for... I don't even know. Was that gay, ignorant, trying too hard to be cool? I don't even know. Weird... just... ratsucksb
I'm not going to explain it, I think it's funny that the troll doesn't even get it, considering the subject matter. Talk about fail.....

FunkTrooper

imported post

I was with my girlfriend OCing and aswe walked past another couple I heard the girlfriend ask why her boyfriend didn't carry a gun to protect them, and I heard him tell her it was because he didn't have a small dick.

Could you imagine a funnier scenario:

Criminal: (pulls out gun) Give me your money or the girl gets it

Boyfriend: Not so fast (pulls his dick out of his pants)

Criminal: Oh my god it's huge (runs away)

Sometimes it really annoys me how some men are just so focused on the size of there genitalia.

ixtow

Founder's Club Member
imported post

FunkTrooper wrote:
I was with my girlfriend OCing and aswe walked passed another couple I heard the girlfriend ask why her boyfriend didn't carry a gun to protect them, and I heard him tell her it was because he didn't have a small dick.
He didn't answer her question, he's still shirtking his responsibilty, and he's making fun of someone who isn't...

What a winner. You shoulda asked for her number with him standing right there.

FunkTrooper

imported post

ixtow wrote:
FunkTrooper wrote:
I was with my girlfriend OCing and aswe walked past another couple I heard the girlfriend ask why her boyfriend didn't carry a gun to protect them, and I heard him tell her it was because he didn't have a small dick.
He didn't answer her question, he's still shirking his responsibility, and he's making fun of someone who isn't...

What a winner. You shoulda asked for her number with him standing right there.
Except I was with my woman at the time, and I wouldn't disgrace her like that.

builtjeep

imported post

I saw this t-shirt the other day, seems appropriate to this thread.

http://www.cafepress.com/cp/moredetails.aspx?showBleed=false&ProductNo=166062176&colorNo=6&pr=F
moredetails.aspx