Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: OCDO BIG EVENT West side Puget Sound!!

Post imported post

makin a list, gettin ideas, locations, and times. what do we wanna do? BBQ? Restaurant?

just Quote the last reply in this thread, and edit in your name and comments.

that way we will all be on the same page as we find the best plan that suits the most folks

2, 4, 5 A defender BBQ sat Oct 10th manchester state park noon just to start the idea balls rolling.
    EMNofSeattle wrote: Your idea of freedom terrifies me. So you are actually right. I am perfectly happy with what you call tyranny.....

“If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin.”

Stand up for your Rights,, They have no authority on their own...

All power is inherent in the people,
    it is their right and duty to be at all times ARMED!

Post imported post

http://opencarry.mywowbb.com/forum55/31938.html

i know its not west sound, but its something

Post imported post

2, 4, 5 A defender wrote:
    makin a list, gettin ideas, locations, and times. what do we wanna do? BBQ? Restaurant?

that way we will all be on the same page as we find the best plan that suits the most folks

2, 4, 5 A defender BBQ sat Oct 10th manchester state park noon just to start the idea balls rolling. you could indicate your flexibility also. i am very flexible!
    EMNofSeattle wrote: Your idea of freedom terrifies me. So you are actually right. I am perfectly happy with what you call tyranny.....

“If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin.”

Post imported post

2, 4, 5 A defender BBQ sat Oct 10th manchester state park noon just to start the idea balls rolling. you could indicate your flexibility also. i am very flexible!
    BBQ sounds good! Any weekend works for me.

Post imported post

malichite BBQ sounds good any weekendworks for me

Post imported post

I'm in.

Date can be any.

Post imported post

Any time, any place. I would prefer a restaurant over a BBQ only because of the weather. The Pancakehouse on Kitsap Way and in Port Orchard has an area for groups. I might suggest an evening time for those that work. Just put me down as very flexable.:celebrate

Post imported post

how about something downtown seattle?

Post imported post

Squeak wrote:
    Any time, any place. I would prefer a restaurant over a BBQ only because of the weather. The Pancakehouse on Kitsap Way and in Port Orchard has an area for groups. I might suggest an evening time for those that work. Just put me down as very flexable.:celebrate

Do you mean on Bethel ave Port orchard ? Or Kitsap Way Bremerton ?

- edit: re read it - my bad :P

- If we do one of those, i might be able to make it

~ ENCLAVE vmc ~
    The Enclave is looking for patriotic motorcycle riders in Washington State who support liberty and freedom for all. ~ Check us out!
    ~
    * " To be swayed neither by the opponent nor by his sword is the essence of swordsmanship." - Miyamoto Musashi.

Post imported post

Just say where and when .I'll get there.

Post imported post

I'm interested. I prefer inside to outside.
    Perhaps if you would use a real computer you wouldn't have to apologize for not being able to do so many things on the internet!

Post imported post

I would agree the weather is going to start turning on us.

Post imported post

n16ht5 wrote:
    how about something downtown seattle?
    That would be on the wrong side of the water.
    "A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity."

"though I walk through the valley in the shadow of death, I fear no evil, for I know that you are by my side" Glock 23:40

Post imported post

sounds like restautant.

bremerton or port orchard, or?

saturday or sunday?

who all is interested in this get together?

Post imported post

I'm still interested.
    Perhaps if you would use a real computer you wouldn't have to apologize for not being able to do so many things on the internet!

Post imported post

Sat Morning (i work at 2pm) or Sunday Dinner (i am off at 5pm but could slip out early if needed).. if you guys are close to that time frame I'll definitely come.

- The Sherries on Sedgwickfrom last time was very hospitable, or the pancake house in Port Orchard ? - Just some ideas.
    ~ ENCLAVE vmc ~
    The Enclave is looking for patriotic motorcycle riders in Washington State who support liberty and freedom for all. ~ Check us out!
    ~
    * " To be swayed neither by the opponent nor by his sword is the essence of swordsmanship." - Miyamoto Musashi.

Post imported post

If I am not working I am in...

Post imported post

My vote's for Bremerton, and as long as it's on a weekend I'll probably be there

Founder's Club Member - Moderator Gray Peterson's Avatar

Post imported post

If it's a Sunday I can attend.

Post imported post

Gray Peterson wrote:
    If it's a Sunday I can attend.
    i get a headache when i try to count how many might come depending on the time, the day, or the location.

dennys @kitsap way & hwy 3worked real good, sunday is a good weekend day, evening means i dont hafta get up early.

thoughts?

Post imported post

got another new idea.

anybody allready reading about this proposal on the 11th probably has that kind of time off every weekend, so any of you want to get together this sunday the 4th?

we can still try to get a bigger thing going on the 11th , but i get tired of waiting.

maybe we should think about a standing get together in the area?

so whos up for a get together this sun for dinner time at dennys?

Post imported post

I have Monday and Tuesday off right now. Other wise as long as I can be at work by 1830 I'm down. Location dosnt matter, I dont mind a drive to support our cause
    "Fight like you train, train like you fight"

Post imported post

I prefer not to drive after dark so I doubt I'd go.

Post imported post

got another new idea.

anybody allready reading about this proposal on the 11th probably has that kind of time off every weekend, so any of you want to get together this sunday the 4th?

we can still try to get a bigger thing going on the 11th , but i get tired of waiting.

maybe we should think about a standing get together in the area?

so whos up for a get together this sun for dinner time at dennys?
    You mean supper? Never been to 'dinner'. That's city folk talk! Gimme a day, time, and place and I'll be there.:celebrate

Post imported post

Someone just set a place and time.!

When you plan an event just plan it.There is no needfor these endless debates ondates and times.When Manu and I planned the willow lake things we just decided on a place and time and who's doing what. Had planning meetings along the way to co-ordinate different aspects..Quit trying to get a pole .

I have seen more of these planned and then the one planning doesn't delagate who is to bring what.Or if everything is provided.I have been to a couple of these now that didn't have food there no condiments tables chairs etc. nor did the plannerassign people to bring different items.So you get there and there is not much of anything.

As those of you have seen the willow lake events were different, everything was pretty much provided.Also in planning these why are you not getting sponsorship from local businesses like we did with the Safeway and Starbucks,several others that provided all the drinks .coffees pastries ,most everything. Hell I even get one small store to GIVE us all the ballons at the first one.Thats getting the commuty invoved and making folks aware of who we are .Give away prizes all that.Kitsap and the 2 Willow lake events were well done .Both had media coverage and community. Sorry I just get annoyed with folks saying lets have an event and then don't plan it or ask help in planning.I used to a long time ago do marketing for the National Football league and know how an event is supposed to be planned........So if you get on here and want to have an event then damn, plan it properly or dont'do at all.Meets for lunch and dinners and such are different .Forgive me just frustrated .

Onece again for those who havn't seen the KING five video of the March Willow Lake event here it is once more...http://www.king5.com/video/news-index.html?nvid=346642.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast