• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OCDO BIG EVENT West side Puget Sound!!

1245A Defender

imported post

makin a list, gettin ideas, locations, and times. what do we wanna do? BBQ? Restaurant?

just Quote the last reply in this thread, and edit in your name and comments.

that way we will all be on the same page as we find the best plan that suits the most folks

2, 4, 5 A defender BBQ sat Oct 10th manchester state park noon just to start the idea balls rolling.

1245A Defender

imported post

2, 4, 5 A defender wrote:
makin a list, gettin ideas, locations, and times. what do we wanna do? BBQ? Restaurant?

that way we will all be on the same page as we find the best plan that suits the most folks

2, 4, 5 A defender BBQ sat Oct 10th manchester state park noon just to start the idea balls rolling. you could indicate your flexibility also. i am very flexible!

malichite

imported post

2, 4, 5 A defender BBQ sat Oct 10th manchester state park noon just to start the idea balls rolling. you could indicate your flexibility also. i am very flexible!
BBQ sounds good! Any weekend works for me.

1245A Defender

imported post

malichite BBQ sounds good any weekendworks for me

Squeak

imported post

Any time, any place. I would prefer a restaurant over a BBQ only because of the weather. The Pancakehouse on Kitsap Way and in Port Orchard has an area for groups. I might suggest an evening time for those that work. Just put me down as very flexable.:celebrate

Batousaii

imported post

Squeak wrote:
Any time, any place. I would prefer a restaurant over a BBQ only because of the weather. The Pancakehouse on Kitsap Way and in Port Orchard has an area for groups. I might suggest an evening time for those that work. Just put me down as very flexable.:celebrate

Do you mean on Bethel ave Port orchard ? Or Kitsap Way Bremerton ?

- edit: re read it - my bad :p

- If we do one of those, i might be able to make it :)

Batousaii

imported post

Sat Morning (i work at 2pm) or Sunday Dinner (i am off at 5pm but could slip out early if needed).. if you guys are close to that time frame I'll definitely come.

- The Sherries on Sedgwickfrom last time was very hospitable, or the pancake house in Port Orchard ? - Just some ideas.

1245A Defender

imported post

Gray Peterson wrote:
If it's a Sunday I can attend.

i get a headache when i try to count how many might come depending on the time, the day, or the location.

dennys @kitsap way & hwy 3worked real good, sunday is a good weekend day, evening means i dont hafta get up early.

thoughts?