• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OC Dinners

ixtow

Founder's Club Member
imported post

I've gawked in unquenchable envy at the pictures and reports of ya'll's (?!?!) OC dinners.

I'm planning a 2 week 'vacation' to come look for land. I'd like to synch up if I can...

Where are the plans/leads?

RJ

Banned
imported post

We have a poll going on another site to determine the date, it will end in a few days, but at present it appears to be in the town of litchfield Az. (west of metro phx.) at a golden corral at or around 6pm , 17th Oct.

Please watch for updates and confirmation of this date, as nothing is cast in stone till the poll ends.
thanks for your interest, look forward to seeing you at one.
RJ

kenpoprofessor

imported post

The next one is in Goodyear, right off the 10 freeway. The poll is still up for a few more days as to what date and time though but it looks like Oct. 17th at 6 pm so far.

Here's from the one from Sept.

Chris B and Bill .

100_1300.jpg

Me in the loud shirt and to my right, Senate hopeful Jim Deakin.

100_1299.jpg

Have a great gun carryin' Kenpo day

Clyde

RJ

Banned
imported post

four days and counting for the west side OC dinner, I10 and Dysart rd,
Golden Corral, 17th at 6pm

Whos coming, any takers, gonna have lots of room, for lots of OC folks.
hope to see you there.
rj