• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Snake in the grass

mqondo

imported post

I have this posted over on UCC, but thought that those of you who don't go there very often may enjoy these new grips. Diamondback Rattler skin. They are very comfy.

SnakeintheGrass_cut.jpg

SnakeintheGrass1_cut.jpg

snakeyOC.jpg

mqondo

imported post

Went to Doug's Shootin Sports today with a friend, and did a little shooting. Here is another pic. The grips are much more comfortable than the wood grips that were on it before.

001.jpg

Bennelli

imported post

mqondo wrote:
Went to Doug's Shootin Sports today
001.jpg
I never been to Doug's range, and now i heard they improve things, how is it and how crowded with it being "Free" ?

mqondo

imported post

Bennelli wrote:
I never been to Doug's range, and now i heard they improve things, how is it and how crowded with it being "Free" ?
It is a great range now. The airflow system is very nice, and the range is really easy to see. It's all painted and well lit. It has never been overcrowded when I have been there. There are always lanes open. I went there yesterday and there was only about 3 other lanes used out of the 12 that are there. Sometimes there are more people, but so far, I have not had to wait for a lane.