• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

I need your help

Francis Marion

imported post

I have lived my life with the philosophy that my actions could speak for the type of person I am. I don't run around thumping my chest and bragging about how wonderful I am; I just decide to do what I feel is right and work hard to achieve it. I have given little regard to what others thought about me. I did not need your approval to validate my self worth, but now, I need your approval to succeed in a political campaign.

The realities of our current political process shows that success is based primarily on name recognition. This gives a distinct advantage to the incumbent and the social elite and makes real government "by the people" difficult since "the people" are a nameless mass. For this reason, I need good people to say good things about me. I need people who understand how to get their voice heard in todays media. I need my name to become synonymous with a champion for the people and their unalienable rights.

I must also go against my nature and ask for money. It costs money to buy name recognition among a population that spends little time researching the people who represent them locally. The incumbent I am running against spent over $90,000 during last years campaign. I feel that I can win with much less but still much more than I can spend personally especially when local monitoring groups consider my personal money "unethical contributions."

I have been a long standing participant on this forum for a long time and will fight hard to return the 2A to a right rather than a privilege so, please visit my site at www.votefidler.org and see what I represent. Ask what questions you may have and I will answer them. If you feel I am someone you would like to represent your voice in our state Senate then give me your voice now by volunteering to help in any way you can.

Kevin Jensen

State Researcher
imported post

Sam,

I live in Utah County, but my Father lives in your district. I will make sure he knows about you, and I will send him a link to your website.

When you come home, I think a meet and greet is in order. ;) I will be home tomorrow, on my 30th birthday! YAY! :celebrate

Francis Marion

imported post

Welcome home (can I say that if I'm not there?) and Happy Birthday!

I'll be home on 2 Dec with plans for lots of meet-n-greets. Meanwhile, I'm always available here, by e-mail, and phone # from the site.