• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

WI Forum Thread Garbage

Interceptor_Knight

imported post

This is a public forum and the gun grabbers and gun rights grabbers are trolling it. Everyone should go through their own posts and delete anything that is not productive in the OC cause. There are plenty of otherforums people can go to and battle it out with full frontal profanity if that is what turns them on. This should be a "working" board and be used to unite those who support Open Carry, not chase people away who may be able to help us.:banghead:

SprayAndPray

imported post

Interceptor_Knight wrote:
This is a public forum and the gun grabbers and gun rights grabbers are trolling it. Everyone should go through their own posts and delete anything that is not productive in the OC cause. There are plenty of otherforums people can go to and battle it out with full frontal profanity if that is what turns them on. This should be a "working" board and be used to unite those who support Open Carry, not chase people away who may be able to help us.:banghead:
I agree wholeheartedly, but have to say that I doubt it will happen...

Nutczak

The Northwoods, lakeland area, Wisconsin, USA
imported post

SprayAndPray wrote:
I agree wholeheartedly, but have to say that I doubt it will happen...

I have a dream.......:dude:
havedreamsicle.jpg

HankT

State Researcher
imported post

Censorship?

Political correctness?

That's where you're headed with your thinking...

Although, I do agree that:

a) some of the stuff that some people post on OCDO is perrrrrfect for the anti-gun organizations.

b) some of the stuff that some people post on OCDO reflects badly on the adult-minded andresponsible gun owners/carriers/advocates in our community.

Need a dictator to do what you want, IK.

Nutzcak, that is the funniest pic I've seen in a long while....

Interceptor_Knight

imported post

All men dream, but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that it was vanity; but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dream with open eyes, to make it possible.
:)

Interceptor_Knight

imported post

HankT wrote:
Censorship?

Political correctness?

That's where you're headed with your thinking...

Although, I do agree that:

a) some of the stuff that some people post on OCDO is perrrrrfect for the anti-gun organizations.

b) some of the stuff that some people post on OCDO reflects badly on the adult-minded andresponsible gun owners/carriers/advocates in our community.

Need a dictator to do what you want, IK.

Adults censor their minds and filter their thoughts to choose what they say each day of their lives. What you post on the internet should be no different.

This should be a working forum and not a forum for childish arguing.

Equating a moderated forum to a poiltical dictatorship is just plain silly. This is an adult forum and people need to start acting like adults. There are already rules of conduct and people are choosing to ignore them. Self moderation is the best practice for any group of adults.

HankT

State Researcher
imported post

Self moderation is the best practice for any group of adults.

Indeed. That's why I do follow the rules of the forum. To do my part in that regard.

I also take the time to challenge particularly negative statements made by those from the ideological fringes or by those whose simplism and bigotryembarass the gun owner/rights communities.