Thread: private property oc

Post imported post

In a state where oc is not permissable, it is legal to oc on your private proterty, correct?

So my question is, in my apartment complex if I have permission from my landlord would I be able to oc on the premisis?

Campaign Veteran

Post imported post

Depends on which state you are talking about.

Post imported post

Texas

Post imported post

You can OC from your apt to your car, and visa versa, however, simply walking around the complex would be a very gray area....
    (IANAL)

What part of Texas are you in? You should really put that info in your profile so it shows up! It helps us to help you by keeping our answers tailored to the area you are asking about...

Also, there are quite a few of us around Texas, you may be near one of us to meet up for a range day! Check out the Texas section of the forum for stuff thats going on around the state!

Post imported post

Sorry, I only have the internet on my phone and its pretty slow. But I live in san angelo. Thanks for the info though, I didn't know about the oc to and from my vehicle.

Post imported post

The gov at any level cannot intrude on what you do at your own especially if you own your own property in a alodial title. You can CC OC do whatever you want on your own property that even means your Apt because its your domain. Same as for a business since its a private entity. If your employer wants employees and or customers Ocing in hir or her store you can becuase its private.