• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OCdO Breakfast in Stafford VA Bob Evans Garrisonville RD 10/10 8AM

pourshot

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Went to Bob Evans on Garrisonville rd in Stafford last night about 9:30.

The manager (Greg) asked - "were you in here last Saturday?" I said "no sir, why?"

He asked - " what about the week before. I said "yes, I think I was why?"

He said "we had some lady come up to the counter all upset :cuss:telling us there was a guy with a gun and we needed to ask him to leave or to put the gun in the car.:banghead: I told her ma'am, it is his second amendment right, if the man wants to carry a gun we can't tell him to take it outside. He may even save your life one day. She asked for the corporate number saying she was gonna call the corporate office on us so I gave her the number and she left."

I asked about having an 'open carry' breakfast lunch or dinnerand he said that would be fine. I asked him what arrangements would have to be made and he said "none, we will just deal with it."

I asked what time the lady would be back in and he said she was from Florida. He also said there was a line of people behind her that were pretty amused. He said one guy paid his bill, but did not leave just so he could hear her rant...

I like this guy!:celebrate

Therefore, I propose an OCdO Breakfast in Stafford at the Bob Evans on 610 Garrisonville RD October 10th. It is right off 95 on the right hand side. Just stay in the lane to turn into the first strip mall on the right.

Who is in?

Edit - because I am a moron and have 6 things going on during 4 weekends. Anyway - it is for 10 October - (10/10/09 at 8 AM) Now how do I edit the thread header... :-(((( ...Or should I just start a new thread?

nova

imported post

I've been to that Bob Evans twice. :cool:

eta: would love to make it but I have lots to do after missing almost a week of class...on the plus side, I just noticed my vision is almost back to 100% :celebrate

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
imported post

I trip up I-95 may be in order to show our support. What time will you meet up?

Edit: Just reread the title - 8:00 AM, is it light then?
Yata hey

wheelerXD

imported post

That was probally me I was there ocing last saturday as well as yesterday mornin for brekfast. I check my schedule if I don't have anything goin on I'll try to make it there.

Semper Fidelis

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
imported post

Sigman1991 wrote:
I'll be there too...Is it on Oct. 3 or the 10 or both? Let me know. Thanks. :celebrate
Excellent catch.

The thread title says Oct 3, end of OP indicates the 10th.

Yata hey

pourshot

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Sigman1991 wrote:
I'll be there too...Is it on Oct. 3 or the 10 or both? Let me know. Thanks. :celebrate
OK - So I am a moron and because I am a moron and have 6 things going on during 4 weekends. Anyway - it is for 10 October - (10/10/09 at 8 AM) Now how do I edit the thread header... :-(((( ...Or should I just start a new thread?

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
imported post

pourshot wrote:
Sigman1991 wrote:
OK - So I am a moron and because I am a moron and have 6 things going on during 4 weekends. Anyway - it is for 10 October - (10/10/09 at 8 AM) Now how do I edit the thread header... :-(((( ...Or should I just start a new thread?
You beg Mike or John and it may cost you a dozen "atta boys." :?

Yata hey

pourshot

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Grapeshot wrote:
pourshot wrote:
Sigman1991 wrote:

Yata hey
DONE! Called Mike!

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
imported post

pourshot wrote:
Grapeshot wrote:
pourshot wrote:
Sigman1991 wrote:

Yata hey
DONE! Called Mike!
I'll bet it cost you a shirt, hat and a GSL bumper sticker too.

Never known Mike to miss a good opportunity. :D

Oh, oh I'm in trouble now. :uhoh:

Yata hey

FiringBack

imported post

pourshot wrote:
Sigman1991 wrote:
Sure...make it for when I am out of town

streetdoc

imported post

Saturday is going to be very busy, Breakfast in Stafford, then Morton's BMW Oktoberfest Open House (Friday night and all day Saturday) and then a Co-Workers House Warming Party that afternoon.
moz-screenshot.png

pourshot

Campaign Veteran
imported post

OK guys your going to kill me.:cry:..well, maybe not...

I just found out about an opening in an NRA class that I have been wanting to take.:celebrate

So, as the instigator :dude:the most I will be able to do is greet the first few comers and then I have to get on the road.

And with almost 10 folks signed up it is not right to kill it.:uhoh:

Heck, it might even help got more folks there is the find out I can't stay! :D

Seriously, does this hurt anyone's head?