• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OCdO Breakfast in Stafford VA Bob Evans Garrisonville RD 10/10 8AM

Xeni

imported post

I'm still showing (OC) and coming heavy (+4, non-oc). We'll probably get a booth nearby since it's my wife and a co-worker and his family as I'm slowly introducing him (and her!) to OC.

So, not anti-social just trying to recruit. :cool:

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
imported post

Can't make the time frame so will try to catch you all another time.

Enjoy and drink a cuppa for me.

Yata hey

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
imported post

kaiheitai17 wrote:
Grapes, sorry you won't be there, would like to meet you one day.
Hope to see you all at the Freedom Rally on the 17th.

Yata hey

kaiheitai17

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Zoom, Southernboy it was nice to see you guys again. Axel, it was a pleasure to meet you and Mrs. Axel! Enjoyed the food and conversation this morning!