• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

finally gonna oc guy's (advice)

joe_robi

imported post

gotta go get a nut from the hardware and i've decided im gonna oc for real instead of just out in the woods.
any last minute advice from you guys would be apreciated.

hopnpop

imported post

dougwg wrote:
He probibly had a bad guy sneak up behind him, take his gun and then BOOM, just shot him. Great now we have another illegal gun on the street.

This sort of thing happens all the time you know.
Oh man stop, my cheeks are sore! *wiping the tears* :lol:

Radioman

imported post

MY GOD NOOOO!!!!!!

THINK OF THE CHILDREN !!!!!!!!!

The screams of the scared sheeple were heard all the way down here in Oakland County.

Not a good thing to do. Always Always carry a cop rather than a gun. The coffee and doughnut costs are much less than a trail lawyer to defend you against the charge of upsetting the sheeple.

Radioman :dude:

joe_robi

imported post

haha you guys are too funny.
it felt a little wierd.
but as as hopnpop said it was uneventful. i know a couple people saw me but no big eyes or questions.

SpringerXDacp

imported post

joe_robi wrote:
haha you guys are too funny.
it felt a little wierd.
but as as hopnpop said it was uneventful. i know a couple people saw me but no big eyes or questions.
Did you find your nuts you were looking for?

cabman1

imported post

It does sooner or later but watch it once it doesnt feel weird any more you will become comfortable and almost carry it where your not supposed 2

qqq1

imported post

I just OC'ed for the first time a few weeks back. It was a walk at night so I didn't even really see any people and only a couple cars... but after reading some stories on here I was still worried about seeing some flashing lights come flying at me out of no where. I've done it a few times now. Still expect to be confronted sooner or later but not really worried about being thrown to the ground by a LEO with his gun to my head.

hopnpop

imported post

eastmeyers wrote:
Were people running from the beach?
I assume you're referencing the South Haven Picnic? ...to which there's a thread specifically for it. In it, it says that no, people were not "scurrying from the beach". A witness mentioned that no one seemed to freak or run screaming for the hills - especially not the 150 or so that the Herald Paladium said did... Keep on topic please

eastmeyers

imported post

hopnpop wrote:
eastmeyers wrote:
I assume you're referencing the South Haven Picnic? ...to which there's a thread specifically for it. In it, it says that no, people were not "scurrying from the beach". A witness mentioned that no one seemed to freak or run screaming for the hills - especially not the 150 or so that the Herald Paladium said did... Keep on topic please
Okay. Just light-hearted joking around. Like most of the above in this thread. So get over yourself.

autosurgeon

imported post

I understand Hopnpops position!

I was the witness.. and no one ran anywhere... I understand you were joking but I think it was in bad taste...

We don't want to validate a non event that the anti's perpetuated.

hopnpop

imported post

eastmeyers wrote:
hopnpop wrote:
eastmeyers wrote:
Okay. Just light-hearted joking around. Like most of the above in this thread. So get over yourself.
I only said that to keep the S. Haven incident from becoming the topic here. Get over myself? I'm so over myself I don't even see me. Relax, pumpkin. :lol:

eastmeyers

imported post

hopnpop wrote:
eastmeyers wrote:
hopnpop wrote:
eastmeyers wrote:
I only said that to keep the S. Haven incident from becoming the topic here. Get over myself? I'm so over myself I don't even see me. Relax, pumpkin. :lol:
Gotcha, my appologies.