• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Ash Street Shootout

sv_libertarian

State Researcher
imported post

Machoduck wrote:
Kwiebe, I suspect that the reporter was referrring to copper plated pellets for an air gun but I too said, "whaaat?

Libertarian, I don't think the TNT could have been too concerned about copyright violations considering how they put the entire article on the internet in the open.

MD
The library has books out "in the open" and yet it is still not fair use to photocopy the entire thing. Just being a nit picker here. It's proper to cite a couple of leading paragraphs and a link back to something usually, as opposed to lifting the entire content. It's "in the open" because people see advertising on the parent website that pays for the content.

New Daddy

imported post

o2ryan wrote:
Ironbar wrote:
At 9:20pm on September 21st in ther Pacific Northwest, it's pitch black. Lets see you hit a moving target in those conditions.

With bullets flying at you no less.

Dog knows that I don't spend nearly enough time at the range, but don't we spend millions of dollars training these guys to be good at shooting in these exact conditions?