• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

[UPDATE] guy who threatened me returns, complains to the neighbor he visits about me calling cops

david.ross

imported post

He appeared this time with two other people, one female, other unknown. The female says, "Aww KYYYOOOOTEEEE, a mini-Beethoven!"

I know the sounds of the vehicles which are used by the neighbors, they're exactly like learning the sounds of people walking(height, weight, heavy, in, out, flat, hard walker, etc).

I go to peek who is driving up, since the echo perfectly amplifies sounds to my place. The female looks at my door, and I look at her peeking through a crack in the blinds.

I put on my shirt, still wearing the extremely dirty shorts form yesterday. I walk outside with my Glock 21 in condition 2, since I've no holster for this gun, the only one I currently have at this place in .45.... I simply placed the gun in my right pocket and allowed the firearm to protrude. I walked out on the "porch" which is at the top of the wooden stairway to my place.

I hear the guy complaining how "he called the troopers and they left a message on my machine". Which I knew, the trooper gave me some reassurance incidents like this are often solved by a simple phone call.

The guy left about 20 minutes after arriving without threatening me or attempting to feed my dogs, so I hope the situation is solved.

SouthernBoy

Western Prince William County, Virginia, USA
imported post

This guy keeps coming on your property??? Can't the police charge him with trespassing or maybe harassment? Ever try sitting on your porch (if you have one) and start playing with a few of your guns when you see them coming up your driveway?

Il_Duce

Banned
imported post

I don't think the guy is on his property. It sounds like the neighbor's driveway is up against his fence.

david.ross

imported post

SouthernBoy wrote:
This guy keeps coming on your property??? Can't the police charge him with trespassing or maybe harassment? Ever try sitting on your porch (if you have one) and start playing with a few of your guns when you see them coming up your driveway?
More of a shared parking area... He is walking on the allowed walking path which is made at the border of my fence area.

He isn't crossing my property, the manager is allowing me to use the extra land for free... so I'm not complaining about the path.

Phoenix David

imported post

If you want to intimidate him start talking pictures and not with a cell phone but a real camera, people do not like it when you start taking pictures of them.

Taking pictures in a public area is totally legal and requires no waiver or permission from the person being photographed is needed.

Or get a restraining order on him because you fear he is going to poison your dogs

HankT

State Researcher
imported post

insane.kangaroo wrote:
SouthernBoy wrote:
More of a shared parking area... He is walking on the allowed walking path which is made at the border of my fence area.

He isn't crossing my property, the manager is allowing me to use the extra land for free... so I'm not complaining about the path.

If he isn't on your property and he doesn't throw any dog food into it, just ignore him. Do not try to threaten him with a pistola.

You'll probably be sorry if you escalate this little soap opera you both have been engaging in so far.

Repeat: Do not threaten him with a gun.

P.S. Just in case, also do a search on the following search parameter: HPCSD

wrightme

imported post

And, has already threatened bodily harm. HPCSD doesn't cut it. As much as you desire it to.
I am thinking of coming up with my own postulate: WHAT-UP

wrightme's HankTheAnti Theorum - UnnecessaryPostulation.

So, a proper use of this is:
Find HankT posting unrelated postulation pontification, and simply respond as follows:

WHAT-UP :quirky

david.ross

imported post

HankT wrote:
If he isn't on your property and he doesn't throw any dog food into it, just ignore him. Do not try to threaten him with a pistola.

You'll probably be sorry if you escalate this little soap opera you both have been engaging in so far.

Repeat: Do not threaten him with a gun.
The guy has never seen any of my guns. If he saw my firearm, he wouldn't have threatened me in the first place.

The third time he visited, I simply placed my glock 21, condition 2, in my pocket since I don't have a holster and watched him from my porch.

I'm sure my neighbor will inform the guy of his stupidity, I'm curious why he has already not done so.

As a rule, I generally always open carry when I can, to not do so is abnormal for my person.

Just to clarify one more time
The guy threatened me without knowing how much training I've received and the status of having a firearm on my person.

I guess he thought I'm young, so you know... young people don't go to tactical firearms courses... You know, because we already know it all. :quirky I always recommend people to take 40-80 hours of tactical firearms training per year.

Il_Duce

Banned
imported post

lolol

The Tactical

Hey Furball, show everyone your FBI-wannabe outfit again.

virginiatuck

imported post

I saw a commercial on TV for this show last night. It made me laugh, and think about your threads; particularly the one with the picture of the guy on his motorcycle:

http://www.rescueink.org/

Do any of these guys look familiar?
http://www.rescueink.org/about.html

A few of them, if not all, apparently ride Harley's. How about this guy, for instance?
JOHNNY O With his “Clark Kent” glasses and ski cap, Johnny O’s look is best described as “coffeehouse biker.” A former personal bodyguard, he loves the martial arts, reflected in his tattoos of symbolic Chinese animals, from a fiery dragon to a contemplative crane. Like all the guys, Johnny O is a pit-bull advocate – he owns two, look-alikes named Lucy and Chuck – and he educates about their undeservedly bad rap every chance he gets.

Or maybe your guy just watches the show and is a fan...

virginiatuck

imported post

insane.kangaroo wrote:
The third time he visited, I simply placed my glock 21, condition 2, in my pocket since I don't have a holster and watched him from my porch.
How do you carry a Glock in condition 2? Do you mean 3, an empty chamber with a full magazine inserted?

M

McX

imported post

I wouldn't be too overly reactive to this dirtbag. We had a circumstance where a dirtbag set up an illegal auto repair shop right next door to our legitimate firm. We went Open Carry, and it irritated him to no end. He would see us (armed), and walk right up to the border of our property, and the property he was "squatting" on, still on "his" side, and walk back and forth taunting us; Holding large sums of money, waving it, and saying "look at my money". He failed to impress us, but our Open Carry policy obviously impressed him, he stayed on his "squatter" ground (property), and did not venture onto ours.

david.ross

imported post

virginiatuck wrote:
insane.kangaroo wrote:
How do you carry a Glock in condition 2? Do you mean 3, an empty chamber with a full magazine inserted?
oop. Yes, Condition 3 ;)

HankT

State Researcher
imported post

insane.kangaroo wrote:
virginiatuck wrote:
insane.kangaroo wrote:
oop. Yes, Condition 3 ;)

Remember i.k, a man who threatens to"kick your ass" from 90 ft. away is NOT sufficient reason to use a gun.

If he doesn't transgress your property or your pooches, just ignore him.

Better to ignore 1 than to be tried by 12, they always say....

Il_Duce

Banned
imported post

Wahh this guy gave my dog some dog food, I'm going to post about it on the interneeeeeeet

Flyer22

imported post

HankT wrote:

Remember i.k, a man who threatens to"kick your ass" from 90 ft. away is NOT sufficient reason to use a gun.

If he doesn't transgress your property or your pooches, just ignore him.

Better to ignore 1 than to be tried by 12, they always say....

Hank, I think that you ought to post a picture of your 8th-grade diploma before you say anything else. You see, some of us are wondering whether you went to school at all, because it appears that you don't know how to read. Kangaroo has very clearly said that this jerk tried to feed his dogs.

And by the way--
you fail at logic, too. By your "logic," nobody should ever carry a gun until one is actually being attacked.

Il_Duce

Banned
imported post

Raw feeders are some of the most ANNOYING, self-involved, self-back patting dog owners there are.