• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

[UPDATE] guy who threatened me returns, complains to the neighbor he visits about me calling cops

wrightme

imported post

ODA 226 wrote:
wrightme wrote:
ODA 226 wrote:
wrightme wrote:
ODA 226 wrote:
wrightme wrote:
ODA 226 wrote:
CAN A MOD KILL THIS THREAD PLEASE?! :cuss:
Why? The thread is valid. Many posts in it are useless. (like yours)
What is pertainant to OC in this thread?

Not much. BUT, it is marginally pertinent to firearms ownership, which is permitted under the rules. And, I never claimed the thread was "pertainant" (sic) to OC. (whatever 'pertainant' is....)

if it bothers you to read this, choose to not read it. ;)
Quit being a horse's ass. There is nothing pertinent to OC in this thread. IK needs to use the the legal system to stop this harassment, not a firearm.

You are projecting again.

It does not need to be pertinent (if that is what you meant) to OC. It is pertinent to firearms ownership, marginally. No need to be obtuse because you dislike the topic. You can choose to not read it. :quirky Like I mentioned already.....
I'm not projecting. You are just being a troll and a horse's ass. If this bothers you, chose not to read it. ;)

Far from it. Did you mean to write "pertinent" or not?

As mentioned, this thread IS marginally relevant to firearms, whether you understand or not. If it does not fit your desires, you ARE free to ignore it. Otherwise, calling names does not further any cause at all. Why do you choose to act the ass?

You may wish to revisit the definition of "troll." Your posts fit it much closer than mine.

Il_Duce

Banned
imported post

wrightme wrote:
ODA 226 wrote:
wrightme wrote:
ODA 226 wrote:
wrightme wrote:
ODA 226 wrote:
wrightme wrote:
ODA 226 wrote:

Not much. BUT, it is marginally pertinent to firearms ownership, which is permitted under the rules. And, I never claimed the thread was "pertainant" (sic) to OC. (whatever 'pertainant' is....)

Quit being a horse's ass. There is nothing pertinent to OC in this thread. IK needs to use the the legal system to stop this harassment, not a firearm.

It does not need to be pertinent (if that is what you meant) to OC. It is pertinent to firearms ownership, marginally. No need to be obtuse because you dislike the topic. You can choose to not read it. :quirky Like I mentioned already.....
I'm not projecting. You are just being a troll and a horse's ass. If this bothers you, chose not to read it. ;)

As mentioned, this thread IS marginally relevant to firearms, whether you understand or not. If it does not fit your desires, you ARE free to ignore it. Otherwise, calling names does not further any cause at all. Why do you choose to act the ass?

You may wish to revisit the definition of "troll." Your posts fit it much closer than mine.
Quit trolling.

ODA 226

imported post

wrightme wrote:
ODA 226 wrote:
wrightme wrote:
ODA 226 wrote:
wrightme wrote:
ODA 226 wrote:
wrightme wrote:
ODA 226 wrote:

The last three pages of this thread have NOTHING to do with OC! The last three pages are you insulting other members here and now me simply for asking a mod to close this topic.

You are just being a troll and a horse's ass. If this bothers you, chose not to read it. ;)

Il_Duce

Banned
imported post

ODA 226 wrote:
wrightme wrote:
ODA 226 wrote:
wrightme wrote:
ODA 226 wrote:
wrightme wrote:
ODA 226 wrote:
wrightme wrote:
ODA 226 wrote:

The last three pages of this thread have NOTHING to do with OC! The last three pages are you insulting other members here and now me simply for asking a mod to close this topic.

You are just being a troll and a horse's ass. If this bothers you, chose not to read it. ;)
Quit trolling.

ODA 226

imported post

Il_Duce wrote:
ODA 226 wrote:
wrightme wrote:
ODA 226 wrote:
wrightme wrote:
ODA 226 wrote:
wrightme wrote:
ODA 226 wrote:
wrightme wrote:
ODA 226 wrote:

Quit trolling.
I think Il Duce and wrightmemust bethe same person. I defend Il Duce and he tells me to quit trolling? You can continue to argue with yourself. I'm outta here.

Il_Duce

Banned
imported post

ODA 226 wrote:
Il_Duce wrote:
ODA 226 wrote:
wrightme wrote:
ODA 226 wrote:
wrightme wrote:
ODA 226 wrote:
wrightme wrote:
ODA 226 wrote:
wrightme wrote:
ODA 226 wrote:

Quit trolling.
I think Il Duce and wrightmemust bethe same person. I defend Il Duce and he tells me to quit trolling? You can continue to argue with yourself. I'm outta here.
I told you both to quit trolling.

HankT

State Researcher
imported post

Hey, i.k, don't forget:

If he isn't on your property and he doesn't throw any dog food into it, just ignore him. Do not try to threaten him with a pistola.

----------------------------------------------------------

If he doesn't transgress your property or your pooches, just ignore him.

Better to ignore 1 than to be tried by 12.

Do not threaten him with a gun.

You'll be a sorry 'roo if'n you do...

david.ross

imported post

Hank,

I do ignore him. I'm a little concerned he is a person who "goes after" others when making threats. He may though, just be a coward which makes threats.

I'm not too worried now. I'm just happy the state troopers are all fantastic guys.

Il_Duce

Banned
imported post

Most guys I've come across are the "demand with a threat but don't really mean it" type.

And if you don't believe me I'll kick your ass.

HankT

State Researcher
imported post

insane.kangaroo wrote:
Hank,

I do ignore him. I'm a little concerned he is a person who "goes after" others when making threats. He may though, just be a coward which makes threats.

Good for you, 'roo!

You may be be insane ... but you're not stupid. ;)

The goofy Harley boy hasn't done anything worth shooting.

BTW, how do you like that LCP? Ima thinking about getting one, now that the prices have come back down to earth...

Il_Duce

Banned
imported post

HankT wrote:
insane.kangaroo wrote:
Hank,

Good for you, 'roo!

.... heh

david.ross

imported post

HankT wrote:
BTW, how do you like that LCP? Ima thinking about getting one, now that the prices have come back down to earth...
The LCP is an okay pocket pistol, but there was a large recall on some of the first manufactured models. I had to send my firearm to Ruger to fix the issue. Apparently dropping the gun while in condition 0, there is no safety, would allow the gun to fire before the fix.

The LCP definitely makes hiding a firearm in a vehicle tray or cup container much easier.

wrightme

imported post

HankT wrote:
insane.kangaroo wrote:
Hank,

Good for you, 'roo!

The goofy Harley boy hasn't done anything worth shooting.

Of course he hasn't. Did anyone try to say he had?

HankT

State Researcher
imported post

insane.kangaroo wrote:
HankT wrote:
The LCP is an okay pocket pistol, but there was a large recall on some of the first manufactured models. I had to send my firearm to Ruger to fix the issue. Apparently dropping the gun while in condition 0, there is no safety, would allow the gun to fire before the fix.

How many rounds you got through her?

What kind of personal defense ammo are you using?

How's the recoil? Can you shoot a box of 50 in a practice session?

david.ross

imported post

lol Hank.

The LCP does "ok" for a practice session. Like Glocks, don't use alum rounds. The rounds will just create malfunctions if you don't use the "right ammo." I tried a few brands, and ended up going with Remington .380 HP. I do practice with the gun, but you do feel like Will Smith in M.I.B., "Feel like I'm gonna break this damn thing."

The sights on the gun may make you frown, as they're the low profile sights built on to the slide.

You may not like the firearm and may want to try one out before considering a pocket gun.

mobeewan

imported post

Il_Duce wrote:
My mailman gives my puppy a treat every time I'm out on a walk when he comes down the street. Should I question his motives?
Does he threaten to kick your ass tooor yell at you about not feeding your dogs enough like the subject in the thread did??????

M

McX

imported post

So, anyway, did the guy come back a third time? Or did he finally get the message, and find someone else to harrass? I did note a common tactic, that I've experienced myself, with these types of people; They stay off of your land, to avoid arrest, and just harass you from an ajoining property. Limiting your available choices of response. Chickens.

ixtow

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Eh, he rides a Harley. Constantly having it break down and leave him stranded should be punishment enough, right?

M

McX

imported post

buddy of mine owns a Harley. He says H.D. stands for Hundred Dollars. But then again BMW stands for Bring Money With.