Thread: Most Posts

Post imported post

Who here on this forum has the most posts? I'm just curious so if you don't care then don't post here.

Banned

Post imported post

Who cares?

And it turns into 10000

Banned

Post imported post

Who cares?

And it turns into 10000

Post imported post

Not me.

Post imported post

Click Members in the top right. Click Posts at the top of the column. It will automatically organize by most posts to least.

Answer: Leo 229

Post imported post

P89 Boy wrote:
    Who here on this forum has the most posts? I'm just curious so if you don't care then don't post here.

Basically, Citizen will have the most posts in about 2 months or so.

See: 7 Thousand Posts For Citizen

http://opencarry.mywowbb.com/forum65/31985.html

Citizen has a littleover 7,000 posts. One other guy has only600 more. But the other guy (who shall remain nameless) has left the forum for some reason. So, Citizen will pass him soon.

Check the Members link to verify this.

Post imported post

How in the hell am I still 23rd on that list?

Thought I had been gone for a few days at least.

Campaign Veteran

Post imported post

I don't think it matters how many post a member has to his/her credit, but rather the content of his/her posts.

Banned

Post imported post

P89 Boy wrote:
    I care, but why would you care? Seems to me you just made a stupid post, so I am all a wonder - why would you make another stupid post?

Banned

Post imported post

Lead Lobber wrote:
    P89 Boy wrote:
    I care, but why would you care? Seems to me you just made a stupid post, so I am all a wonder - why would you make another stupid post?
    And as I was wondering, why not let the little girl strut her stuff down the runway? In short skirts. With no under wear. Can't get much better than that!

McX

Post imported post

Looks like I'm waaaaay down in the posting statistics! Oh, well, I guess I have to ask myself a question, do I feel lucky? Do I............punk?

Post imported post

Is there a trophy we can get him, for not having a life ?to get that many posts you have to do nothing but live on this board.
    http://youtu.be/xWgVGu3OR4U AACFI, Wisconsin / Minnesota Carry Certified. Action Pistol & Advanced Action pistol concepts + Urban Carbine course. When the entitlement Zombies begin looting, pillaging, raping, burning & killing..remember HEAD SHOTS it's the only way to kill a Zombie. Stockpile food & water now.

Please support your local,county, state & Federal Law enforcement agencies, right ???

Post imported post

I don't know about that, this board has been around since at least 2006.

Post imported post

thx997303 wrote:
    I don't know about that, this board has been around since at least 2006.
    I was joking, I have almost 400 in just about 5 months
    http://youtu.be/xWgVGu3OR4U AACFI, Wisconsin / Minnesota Carry Certified. Action Pistol & Advanced Action pistol concepts + Urban Carbine course. When the entitlement Zombies begin looting, pillaging, raping, burning & killing..remember HEAD SHOTS it's the only way to kill a Zombie. Stockpile food & water now.

Please support your local,county, state & Federal Law enforcement agencies, right ???

Post imported post

To me at least, content matters much more than quantity when it comes to internet posting. There are always some that feel the need to comment on every topic and every bit of subject matter that arises, therefore racking up their post counts in very short periods of time.

Others have longevity and their post count is a reflection of thoseyears of posting.

Having the most posts on a forumwith a membership of some 10,000 peoplemeans absolutely nothing to meother thansomeone has entirely too much free time on their hands.

Peace through superior firepower

Luke 11:21
    "When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed.

Post imported post

Flintlock wrote:
    To me at least, content matters much more than quantity when it comes to internet posting. There are always some that feel the need to comment on every topic and every bit of subject matter that arises, therefore racking up their post counts in very short periods of time.

Others have longevity and their post count is a reflection of thoseyears of posting.

Having the most posts on a forumwith a membership of some 10,000 peoplemeans absolutely nothing to meother thansomeone has entirely too much free time on their hands.

I agree 100%. Must hurry if I'm going to catch Citizen.

BTW: This is #1131
    The thing about common sense is....it ain't too common.
    Will Rogers

Post imported post

Ahh hell, +1

Post imported post

rodbender wrote:
    Flintlock wrote:

I agree 100%. Must hurry if I'm going to catch Citizen.

No chance of you catching Citizen. He's up to 7100 now. He's going wild!

Citizen's determined to pass LEO 229 whohas (7618)by the end of October. (He's taken to playing surrogate forum moderator and hall monitor lately, warning people for posting fractions he dreams up...)

Let's see how he does.

I am betting on the Cit!!

Because he's a ...... you know....cool guy....

Founder's Club Member

Post imported post

I seem to have aquired my own personal troll. Hanky is really cranking out the criticism of me the last couple days. He's even posting about this most-posts business on multiple threads.

Bwahahahahahaahahahahaha.
    I'll make you an offer: I will argue and fight for all of your rights, if you will do the same for me. That is the only way freedom can work. We have to respect all rights, all the time--and strive to win the rights of the other guy as much as for ourselves.

If I am equal to another, how can I legitimately govern him without his express individual consent?

There is no human being on earth I hate so much I would actually vote to inflict government upon him.

Founder's Club Member PrayingForWar's Avatar

Post imported post

Task Force 16 wrote:
    I don't think it matters how many post a member has to his/her credit, but rather the content of his/her posts.
    ditto.

That makes308 useless ones from me.
    If you ladies leave my island, if you survive recruit training. You will become a minister of death, PRAYING FOR WAR...

Banned
    Washington Island, across Death's Door, Wisconsin, USA

Post imported post

Citizen wrote:
    Hanky is really cranking
    I like that, "Hanky", it connotes to me a soggy handkerchief wrung by an anile fool, HenriettaTG

But hiser agenda is to build post count as 'karma' rather than make acute contributions. The owner administrator could ease Henrietta's concerns by deleting the post count display. It is of concern only to those without a better measure of authority.

But for my principle of using a real and traceable name to ensure ownership responsibility for my posts, I would grow a sockpuppet with a low post count.

In my career we petitioned our division head to allow us to put our titles on our hardhats to compliment 'Nuclear Engineering' and the tangled-masshole. His response was that we were to be known by our bearing and presence. Good advice that wasn't too expensive.

Post imported post

Doug, at this time, you have 6,666 posts. :shock: :P
    No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. Thomas Jefferson (1776)

If you go into a store, with a gun, and rob it, you have forfeited your right to not get shot - Joe Deters, Hamilton County (Cincinnati) Prosecutor

I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians. - George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Post imported post

protias wrote:
    Doug, at this time, you have 6,666 posts. :shock: :P
    Doug will bethe next OCDOer to join the 7K Club.

Only LEO 229 and Citizen have made it to that level so far.

What a trio they will be...like a 21st century mod squad....

Post imported post

Im coming for you citizen. lol
    New to OPEN CARRY in California? Click and read this first...
    Stolen from ConditionThree because it can't be stressed enough.